Chapter 20

Surrender,

Complete surrender,

Shameful surrender.

If this was a war, I would be dead by now.
My eyes were totally shut, my breathing was so loud even the lord could hear it.  My nerves were so on edge I was slightly quivering.  I had never wanted to be so close to anyone like I wanted to be close to this man.  I had never wanted to touch someone like the way I wanted to touch this man right now. I thought my mind would explode along with my heart with so much want.  My skin had literal goose bumps anyone would think I was dead cold whilst no I was not.  I was in a daze, I was in a web of intense feelings.  My lips were parted and as I heard his breath fanning my skin by my neck I did not hesitate to angle it to the left leaving it bare for him to do whatever he wanted.  His hot breath caused my skin to tinkle.  I could feel him getting closer and closer until I felt them slightly touching my skin causing a hush breath to escape my lips.  He did not kiss me but then I could not feel those damn lips on my skin anymore.  In their place was his cold hand drawing riddles on my neck up to my ear.  A shiver went down my spine.

His soft lips then came in contact with my chin, brushing over it up to my lips where he angled his head back. He stayed like that for some time not making contact, building the anticipation and it was working because I was going crazy.  I wanted him like I had never wanted anyone and that is why I moved forward and took his lips for my own.
I kissed him so intensely and so deeply my knees lost all their strength but lord was he there to push me against the door a bit harshly and then leaning on me.  His rough hand went to my hair, deep to my skull and drew me closer to him.  My breast were crushed against his hard chest, my thighs against his.  It was not long before he scooped me up and my feet were tied around his torso tightly.  My lady parts were against his lower region and you do not want to know what was poking me direct on my lady part.
The kiss turned deeper and deeper with more passion as if we had been starved for a long time.  He held me so tightly against him, our tongues dancing salsa in our mouths.  I felt like I was floating, felt like I was on to of clouds.  Everything disappeared and it was just him and I.

He then suddenly pulled back and it took a while for me to flick my eyes open to find his eyes directly on mine with so many emotions I could not explain. My hand went to cup his cheek but he ducked it causing me to withdraw it back down.  My mind could not comprehend what was happening except for the realization of how wet my panties were.  I looked at him for answers while trying to catch my breath, my chest vigorously moving up and down.

Slowly he slid me down, I entangled my feet and stood looking at him. He then turned around and took a few steps away from me with his hands in his locks.

"W...... What is wrong?" I asked trying to fandom what was happening.

He walked to his desk where he turned, leaned with both hands then looked at me.

"I am a complicated person Harley. "He said watching my reaction.

I stared back at him, confused.

"Who isn't?" I asked back shaking my mind.
He looked away from me then brushed his chin before shaking his head.

"If we do this you may get hurt." He said back.
I looked at him, trying to contemplate what he was saying.

"And if we do this I want you to be all in, I don't want someone who is looking for some silly teenage affair. If we do this, I want you from now on to know that I will be very serious.  If you have a fear of commitment then I am not the person for you. I just want you to know what you getting yourself into. I say everything as I see it, I do not sugar coat to protect someone's feelings.  I am not sweet, I am not kind and I am not romantic.  I am fucked up, I do not stand for shit,  I kill people without a second thought  and I will not change how I live my life so I do not want someone who thinks they can change me." He continued as I stood there staring at him contemplating if this is what I wanted, if this is what I needed right now.  I then thought of Czarina, is this good for her?