Chapter 39

He laughed only to pull the trigger of his gun but he did not know that he was dealing with the devil himself now.

I dropped and slid down the floor hitting his leg so hard I heard it crack. He quickly dropped Czarina which I caught as I slid under him with my baby now in hand.

My leg hit the wall as I came into a halt, my back to the crazy man realising that I had no other option but to protect my baby as he shot at me.

"I love you Rina," I said placing her in my chest covering her up as expecting to be hit any moment now. The first bullet tore through my right arm causing me to scream, the burning sensation and pain making me turn white with my tears trickling down.

"They told us to kill you like a stray dog, to make you suffer but fuck that. Just know that after killing you I will take your baby and make her my bitch."

My breath hitched. I did not know what to do, there was no way I would outrun bullets.

Lord please!

A miracle is what could save us now,

"Leave us," a voice came from the door which was now wide open, a figure standing there. Heels clicked against the floor as the person walked into the room turning the lights on in the moment making us all cover our eyes.

"Are you sure boss?"

"Yes, now go they need you out there, I will personally deal with her,"

Retreating feet were heard before the door was closed shut.

"Hello Harley,"

I gasped turning around trying to will in the pain, my heart drummed not believing what my ears were hearing.

It could not be! My head screamed trying to make sense of it. I looked up only to gasp.

In front of me stood Nicole, hand on her hip eyes looking down at me from where she stood tall in her six inch heels. I wanted to scream, wanted to cry then I wanted nothing more than to bash her head against the wall until brain matter seeped out leaking down my wall.

Never had I felt so betrayed. My body literally shook as I stood up with my baby in chest.

"I heard you got married," she said grinning, this was all good to her, this was all fun to her, how could she?

I wanted to say so many things, wanted to curse her I could not, wanted to ask so many questions but they were just too many for me to even be able to. My lips trembled, hands in fist. Deciding to act fast I went and put Czarina in her crib where she would be safe. Only to turn around after and stare right in her eyes.

"WH-why?" I asked.

She threw her back and laughed, that evil laugh filling the room before she completely stopped and at me right in the eye.

"You are so naive little girl, so stupid and dumb."

"What did he do to deserve this, he cared for you, what did he do?" I shouted feeling my own anger hitting the roof, my hands craving nothing more than to just strangle her and watch the life bleed out of her eyes. That stupid bitch, how could she?

"Do you know what I did to him when I was fifteen, did he tell you?" She asked excitedly.

I shook my head not even wanting to know, it was evident how evil she was, I could see it in her eyes,

" After having my first time with Nestor, Nestor was my guard, I had dreamed about him for years, watched him train, his muscles getting bigger and bigger each year. Any way I had sex with him, steamy hot sex. I had asked him to be as rough as possible, he liked being dominant so he struck me so many times I felt the room spin as he took me like an animal but I loved it, I loved every part of it and when he was done every part of me was covered in bruises. I screamed bloody murder when he had left, it came so naturally really as I wept my heart out, screaming so loud. My poor mother could not take it, I could see my father turning red with each passing breath. 'Klaus, he... Klaus raped me' I had said." She threw her head back and laughed so loud as my heart broke. I could not understand how she could be so evil, how could she hate him so much?

"I watched him die you know, my brother was so pathetic, I even made a show out of it, crying and kicking..."

I lunged at her before she could even finish her sentence.

Forgive me lord for I would kill this woman.

The punch took her off guard as she stumbled back but I did not give her time to recover as I kneed her over and over on her stomach causing her the cough crunching her belly. My elbow found her back as I constantly hit her spine causing her to cry out loud but I was crying too. I was angry and hurt, I was broken and bruised; I was an angel from hell.

I kneed her on the face having her bend backwards only to fall on the floor.

"Come on!"

I shouted grabbing her by the collars of her shirt. She looked straight into my eyes, her face blooded.

"I will fuck'n kill you bitch!" She said hitting her forehead hard against mine causing me to stumble back as she flipped only to jump on me, her elbow hitting the top of the head so hard I heard ringing as I collapsed to the floor the pain in my head making me groan as I shut my head trying to take it in but it passed in waves each getting more brutal than the other. I felt her weight as she sat on me only to punch my face over and over again.

Left, right, left, right.

Blood streamed out of my mouth, pooling on the floor, the stingy burn on my face not going unnoticed just added to all the pain in my body. The room was spinning as she rained hell on me.

"I love you," his voice made me go still as memories of our time together flashed in front of my eyes. A sole tear ran down to my ear followed by another thinking about his giddy smile, I could not help but crack one too. My heart skipped a beat.

"Give her hell baby,"

I drifted back to reality, my eyes clearing up. So much hate took over me, adrenaline poisoning my blood as I flipped us over me being on top of her struggling body now. I took her head into my hand and hit it so hard on the floor, I did it again and again hearing something crack in the process. A sharp pain from my thigh area had me groan, looking down only to find that she had stabbed me only to drag the knife down making me scream and jolt away from her. I stood up only to crumble to the floor, a long gush open, blood pouring out like water from a spring. She stood up pulling me up by my hair as I scratched and punched at her arm to no avail. She hit my stomach as I crunches only to throw my own punch.

We continued fighting as she came kicking while I dodged all of them, throwing some of mine in the mix slapping her face with my feet. She staggered back as I came running, jumping into the air, my knee hitting her chest as she fell down with a thud.

I walked to her, grabbing her by her hair only to throw her to the wall where I followed her with three kicks and punches. I hit her over and over again seeing no mercy. At first she tried blocking but I was not having it as I shouted so loud, my anger making me punch harder and harder, over and over again. I pulled back only for her body to drop to the fall my wall left crimson with blood as she could barely breathe.

"You killed my husband! You tortured him all his life! You don't even know why!"

I pulled her by her collar, dragging her across the floor to the cottage doors which I threw open, the wind and rain pouring down on me washing away all the blood that covered me.

"I hope you rot in hell," I said as I pushed her body over the balcony watching it flow through the air, a scream tearing through her lips only for her body to hit the floor, legs twisted over along with arms, her lifeless eyes staring back at me. My eyes trailed over the compound, men being shot, one by one dropping while they seemed not even sure where the shots were coming from. The ground was covered by bodies and blood, all I could see was red everywhere. Another body dropped followed by another and another.

I held on the rail watching the scene unfold, it was like a game really. My hand slipped and I saw the dark sky as I hit the floor with my back only to gasp. My lids seemed to be getting heavier as they dropped, rain poured on my naked body washing away all the blood, cleansing my skin from all the evil that had took place. My heart beat got weak, muscles giving out as I lay there watching the clouds as they parted away for me.

It was time for me to go, I looked over to the bedroom where the crib stood, Czarina's cries tearing through the air.

"I love you," I said before everything went black.

AUTHORS NOTES:
Three or so chapters are left, are you ready for it? Blood shall rain from the skies with nothing but screams tearing through the dark night. Death haunts them as the dead rise to take their thrown. No one is safe as it is fight or die. Are you ready for it!

(I wish I could have said this in a voice clip or something but I hope it still sounds as wicked and scary as I imagined it.)

Let's play a guessing game.

Guess who shall rise from the dead *Klaus is not a contender*