THE BOOK IS BACK ON WATTPAD

Hello my beautiful people. I hope we are all well and living our best lives because, well, life is short.
I have such good news. So Rnovel got bankrupt and they shut down the app giving me back all my rights to my books back.

The Mafia's Mistake and The Mafia's Bride are back on Wattpad.

I am so excited and we still have a long way to go.

In other news I have been hearing a lot of people cry because they have had their accounts and work deleted with no warning. This is so unfair guys and heartbreaking. There was one where they deleted her whole account which had about eight finished stories , I cried for her because on top of the loss of all those views, likes and comments she had not backed up her work. This is so unfair. Anyways, I have made a second account which will be my back up just in case something happens to this one.

Please follow the account so that if anything happens to my account you can just go to the other one and I will post all the books there. I don't want to take chances. My second wattpad account is @sikholiwe1 with the username Tema Manikela. I will be posting new romantic novels from 2021 and this current account will be for mafia stories and werewolf books.

I hope all I just said makes sense, lol,😅😅😅😅

Anyways, let us look at books you can read after this written by me, myself and I.

Mafia:
The Mafia's Mistake (book 1) completed
The Mafia's Bride (book2) completed
The Mafia's beauty (book 3) completed
The Mafia's power game ( book 4) coming soon.
Wicked Games with the Mafias (completed)
Just Kidnap Me One More Time ( coming soon)

Werewolf/vampire:
Royalty unleashed ( book 1) completed
Heaven Unleashed (book 2)

Teen fiction:
Teen Psycho Love

If there is anything you guys want to say or if you are just bored don't be afraid to hit me up. Either via Private Message, email ( temanguby@gmail.com) or Instagram (@temanguby).
If you are following me on Instagram please mention in my DM's so I can follow you back, you guys are family.

Love you all.
Bye for now.
Keep in touch.