Dance Your Hearts Out (A Nathan Sykes FanFiction) 27

Hiya! Sorry it's been days since I've updated, school started last Wednesday for me and it's been crazy :) I'll try to update ASAP, <3

Tori:

    Each concert was almost better than the rest. I took a few pictures back stage and even filmed a bit for their Wanted Wednesday flips, the majority of it was Nathan making weird faces to the camera. I noticed that Nathan seemed to constantly be on his phone, “business calls” he called them. It was like, every time I looked at him he had his phone to his ear and seemed to be nodding as he stared down in focus. Besides that, the guys were always keeping things exciting. I can see why Kelsey loved going with the boys when they traveled, they were so much fun.

    Sadly, though it had to end. Before I knew it were landing back in London and sitting in a van back home. Yeah, it was nice to be back home, even though we were gone for a short time, but I already was beginning to miss the warmth that reminded me so much of Miami. We touched down in London about mid-afternoon and just went home, unpacked, and relaxed, the boys being too tired to do much.

****

    The next day, I woke up about nine to get ready. I got up, took a quick shower, got dressed, and had a cup of tea,

“Where are you going?” Nath asked, laying in front of the TV.

“Treating Kels and Nareesha to a spa day, I'll be back by three” I said.

“Using your presents already?” he smirked.

“Of course” I replied, showing him my phone, which had the case Tom had given me.

He smiled and pulled me down to sit next to him.

“What are you doing today?” I asked, laying my head on his shoulder.

“I don't know” he shrugged “I might go get the oil changed in my car, it'll take an hour or so” he sighed.

“Exciting” I smirked sarcastically.

I heard a car honk outside.

“That's Kelsey, see you later” I said, kissing his cheek before getting up and going out the door.

    Nareesha already had the front passenger seat, which left me in the back. I checked to make sure I had the pass in my bag and then just made mindless chatter with the girls. We checked into the spa. We all had an amazing package: massage, facial, manicure, pedicure, and make-up samples. We were all handed robes and sent into separate rooms for our hour long massages.

    It felt amazing to be pampered. It had been so long since I've gotten a professional massage, before I had even come to London. This was just what I needed, sweet smelling oils, soft music, and gentle hands working out the knots in my shoulders. I wasn't surprised that I had dozed off for a few minutes. Afterwords, I had a very relaxing facial that made my skin feel tingly, in a good way of course.

    Kelsey, Nareesha, and I were set in three chairs, side by side while we got our nails done,

“So, what do you think?” Nareesha asked as the women worked on our toes.

“I feel amazing” Kelsey sighed, smiling lazily.

“This is just what I've been needing” I smiled.

“I can't believe we've been here two and a half hours” Nareesha told me.

“Really? I hope the boys are alright” I said, starting to worry that they'd gotten themselves into trouble somehow.

“They'll be fine...today's all about us” Kelsey shrugged, leaning back in her chair.

“You're right” I nodded, doing the same as she.