Dance Your Hearts Out (A Nathan Sykes FanFiction) 11

Whoo!!! 2 chapters in 1 day :D

It’d been a week and a half since I’d seen Tori. We’d just gotten back from promoting Chasing the Sun in the states. I hadn’t seen Tori since the night we left. Tom had informed me that Tori wouldn’t be home when we got home, she’d be at the studio where they were shooting Strictly Come Dancing.

As I unlocked the door to the house, Tom shoved past me and made a beeline for the remote. He turned on the telly and flipped through the channels until he found what he was looking for.

“Stay tuned because after the break we’ll be seeing One Direction’s own Niall Horan dancing Cha-Cha with his lovely partner, Victoria Fey,” the announcer beamed towards the camera.

Tom was smiling like a proud parent as I walked by him to my room.

I dropped my suitcase on the floor, tossed off my hat and jacket before joining Tom on the sofa. He stared intently as his foot tapped against the floor impatiently. I grabbed us both a beer before sitting back down, just in time to see the show was back on. The announcer, whose name has slipped my mind, introduced Niall and then a short clip of who he was showed from the screen, it was just him sitting in a chair with a Strictly Come Dancing background talking about who he was, who One Direction was, and why he chose to come onto the show. Then, it changed to Tori sitting in a chair with a similar background. She said maybe two sentences about how she was excited to meet her partner and that she could handle almost anyone. I smiled at hearing her voice so clearly again and seeing her smile. Sure, we had video chatted twice while I was gone, but it’s not the same as seeing her in person. Then a clip of Niall and Tori in the dance studio began to play. He just talked about how sweet and talented Tori was. Then she talked about how funny and determined Niall was. She talked about what he needed to work on and then there were a couple clips of then actually dance rehearsing. I didn’t like how he was touching her. Yes, I’d seen Ty touch her hips like that before, but Ty was my mate now and he had history with Tori. I couldn’t compete with that. Finally, the “Strictly” logo appeared.

“Dancing the cha-cha-cha: Niall Horan and Victoria Fey,” an overhead announcer said.

The crowd cheered. The camera’s zoomed in on Niall and Tori. Music started up and they began to dance. Honestly, Tori’s dance outfit was a major turn on, yet it was cancelled out by how he kept petting her and rubbing on her,

(Dance in Media --->>>)

“Honestly, he’s not that bad, wouldn’t you say?” Tom asked, nudging me with his beer.

I just grumbled.

“Oh, come on mate, relax,” he smirked, nudging me harder, “that’s her job now.”

“I know,” I sighed angrily. “It’s just…out of all the people in the world…” I trailed off.

“I hear you,” he nodded leaning back on the sofa.

The ending was ace. I was just glad it was over. Niall picked Tori up and hugged her. They made their way over to the judges who critiqued Niall on his form and technique, but besides that praised his performance. Bruno even slid in a quirky comment to how beautiful Tori looked, could you blame him?

Anyways, they managed to get a thirty-two out of forty, which was fairly good for a first dance. Tom and I watched the rest of the show, up until everyone made their way to the main stage to take a final bow. Tori didn’t come home till two hours after the show had ended. Tom and I stayed up to greet her.

“Tom, Nathan, are you home?” we heard her call as she walked through the front door.

“Lovely, you were amazing!” Tom beamed, tackling her in a hug.

She laughed and hugged him back.

“You hungry? I’ll order up a pizza,” he said, kissing her cheek hard before dashing to grab his mobile.

“Hello there,” I purred, snaking my arms around her waist, pulling her close.

“Hey, stranger,” she purred, her arm locking around my neck.

I leaned down and kissed her hard. She smirked and pulled me closer. She wore street clothes and had washed off her make-up from when she was on TV. When she pulled away, I began to nip at her neck.

“Nathan,” she whined, smiling.

“Hmm?” I mumbled, kissing her collarbone.

“Not now,” she whispered, hearing Tom in the living room.

“Later?” I questioned, smirking.

“Maybe,” she winked, walking past me into the living room.

“So, what did you guys think?” she asked once Tom got off the phone and I sat next to her.

“Fantastic,” Tom said, sitting down on the other side of her.

“Nathan?” she asked, slipping her hand into mine.

“You were wonderful” I said, kissing her neck.

She smiled.

“So, how was America?” she asked, sending Tom into a full description of all the hilarious things that happened.

So that night we had pizza and just caught up. I missed the feeling of having Tori on my arm and her feeding me pizza because she knew I liked it. She soon started telling me and Tom all the hilarious things Niall had done and how nice all the One Direction lads were because Niall had brought them to rehearsals a couple times.