Dance Your Hearts Out (A Nathan Sykes FanFiction) 26

So, I've chosen the winners. There were some really good ideas and I was stuck between two, so I decided to dedicate a chapter to each of them! Hope you like it!

Tori:

Nathan I dropped down on the bed, under the sheets. We were still panting from the events that just took place as sweat collected on my lower waist and nape of my neck.

“That...was...amazing,” I said between breathes, turning to the side and curling up on Nath's chest.

“I'll say,” he smirked, leaning down and kissing my forehead, “happy late birthday, Tori,” he added.

“That's the best present I've ever gotten,” I chuckled.

“That was only the first half of your present,” he said mysteriously.

“What?” I asked, looking up at him.

“Yeah,” he yawned, “you'll get the other half soon enough.” He smirked.

I was too tired to ask anymore questions. We had a long flight to catch tomorrow morning and I knew Nathan wouldn't be the most energetic tomorrow since he just used up the majority of his energy. Before I could lean up and give him a goodnight kiss, I saw that he was already passed out. He looked so angelic when he slept. I lightly pecked his lips before turning on my side and drifting off into my own sleep.

****

Nathan:

Kelsey, Nareesha, and Tori all went out to get their nails done while the lads and I did a sound check. We were already in New Zealand and our concert was tonight. During one of our breaks, I phoned Ty back in London.

“Yo, what's up,” he answered after a couple rings.

“Ty, it's Nathan,” I said.

“Yeah, I know...it's called Caller ID, bro,” he chuckled.

“Right...well, anyways, look I've been meaning to get a Tori a late birthday present and I needed your opinion before I actually get it,” I said, going right to the point.

“Sure, what is it?” he asked.

“I was thinking maybe a dog? One of those small, toy puppy things that a lot of celebrities seem to have,” I said.

“Nah, dude, don't get her one of those,” he said quickly.

“Why not?” I asked, taken back by his assertiveness.

“Tori used to have a dog back when she was younger, used to eat toy dogs for breakfast...metaphorically of course,” he replied.

“So, no to the dog?” I asked.

“No, I think you should get her a dog, just one that's not gonna grow up to be a foot tall,” he sighed.

“A big dog?” I asked.

“Yeah, not like a Great Dane or anything, that'll bring her to tears because that's the dog she used to have...get her like a family dog...dark fur though, she loves dogs with dark fur,” he said.

“Alright, thanks mate,” I smiled.

“Anytime,” he said before hanging up.

I phoned another one of my mates back in London and asked him to go to any pet store he could fine and send me a picture of all the dogs. Of course he was gobsmacked at first, but after I explained it to him, he agreed as long as I paid him fifty quid along with the adoption fee for the dog. I agreed, to me Tori's happiness meant money was no object. While we were on voice rest, I looked through all the pictures my mate emailed me. There were hundreds of dogs, all looking like wonderful pets, but at the same time, I didn't feel like they were the right one. Tori was with the girls, chatting away on the other side of the room. I was about ready to give up and tell my mate to pick one out for me, but that's when I spotted him. He was so small and his fur looked so soft, he was perfect. I emailed my mate the picture of the dog and he got the info for me. I asked him if the pet shop could keep that one on hold and that I'd pay as soon as I got back to London.