Dance Your Hearts Out (A Nathan Sykes FanFiction) 22

Tori:

He wanted to get his own house? He's never spoken about it before. I had to admit it was a good idea, it was so crowded in here. Lately, I kept stubbing my toe on Nathan's shoes or slipping on one of Tom's shirts. I thought it was great he wanted his own place, but what happened if it became even harder to see each other. The only time we get together without planning is here in the house.

“That's great, Nath,” I smiled.

“And I was wondering...if maybe you'd like to move in with me?” he asked slowly, pushing his plate aside.

“Huh?” I questioned, caught off guard.

“Babe,” he started, putting his hand on my knee, “we've been dating, what, six or seven months? You know I love you and I'd love it if we could live together,” he told me, using his free hand to pull my chair closer to him.

“Nathan,” I mumbled, unsure of what to say.

“I know that's a big question and it's just a thought, if you don't want to, that's absolutely fine,” he reassured me, lightly rubbing his hand on my leg, “but, I just want you to think about it for now.”

I nodded, smiling pleasantly.

That morning, all I could think about Nathan's offer. Moving in with my boyfriend had always been a thought in the back of my head, but now that he had brought it up, I realized how real a possibility it was.

“Oi, Tori, why don't you come down to the studio with us?” Tom suggested after breakfast.

“Sure,” I agreed, getting up to get changed.

(Insert picture)

The boys were picked up in a black van and I sat in the back with Jay and Nathan. Jay was telling me about a girl he'd gone out with the other night and was asking for advice about whether she was good for him or not. When we got to the studio, I already saw fans lined up around a sectioned off area holding signs and screaming.

“Wow,” I smirked as Jay helped me out.

“Fantastic, isn't it?” Siva asked as we made our way inside.

“Very,” I chuckled as Nathan slipped his arm around my waist.

“Nathan, I love you!” a girl, on the verge of tears screamed. She couldn't have been more than nine years old.

“Alright, lads, fifteen minutes with them and then we've got to get to recording,” the boys manager said.

The boys instantly broke apart, going to different sections of the group of fans. I stepped back as my phone started ringing.

“Hello?” I asked into the receiver.

“Hey, Tori!” Veronica screamed into my ear.

“Hey, V,” I smiled. “How's everything?” I chuckled at her excitement.

After Veronica's wedding, she went on a two week honeymoon and then returned to finish up her medical degree.

“Fantastic,” she replied. “How are you and your beau?” she asked.

“Really good... I was actually thinking about calling you later,” I admitted with a shrug.

“Really? What's up?” she questioned.

“Well, first of all he told me he loved me,” I informed her, smiling with excitement at the memory of it.

“Aw,” she cooed, “and then what?”

“Well, obviously I told him I loved him back,” I smirked.

“Look at you, all grown up and dating a guy in a band,” she joked.