Dance Your Hearts Out (A Nathan Sykes FanFiction) 23

Tori:

When Wednesday rolled around, I made Tom and Nathan breakfast and by ten thirty, Nathan drove us to the first house where we'd be meeting the realtor. About a month ago, Nathan had gotten his official license after passing his driver's test back in Gloucester. Tom let us borrow his car.

The first house was in Northern London, a quaint two story house with full front year, two car garage. It was smaller than it appeared on the inside, even if there wasn't an furniture in it. I went upstairs and noticed cracks in the wall and paint chipping on the banister. It was somewhat rundown.

“I don't think this is the one,” Nathan whispered, coming up behind me.

“Couldn't agree with you more,” I said, hurrying to get us out of the house.

Two houses later and one quick coffee stop, I began to notice the paps had found us. The camera's flashed as they kept a distance.

“Come on, love,” Nathan sighed, ignoring the photographers.

He adjusted his snapback and followed the realtor into the fourth house of the day. It was in the heart of London, two stories, one car garage, and a small garden in the back.

“The entire house has recently been renovated to a more modern theme,” Kelly, our realtor informed us.

“What's the neighborhood like?” I asked.

“Well, there are two elderly couples next door and a recently married couple right across the way,” she replied.

“So, it's quiet?” Nathan asked, his arm loosely hanging around my neck.

“Fairly,” she shrugged.

“I'll let you two look around,” Kelly said, motioning to the open door.

I pulled Nathan inside and smiled at the wooden floors and white walls. The front door opened into a small hallways that opened into the main living room. Continuing down the hall was the kitchen, granite tops, dark wood cabinets, and large tile squares for the floor. Two bedrooms, three bathrooms, an attic, den, and plenty of closet space.

“I like it,” I mumbled, looking around the empty master bedroom.

“Yeah, and it's not that far from Max's place,” Nathan nodded.

“Well, what do you think?” I asked him.

“It's nice, a lot of space,” he shrugged.

“So...is this it?” I asked, wrapping my arms around him.

He sighed deeply, slipping his arms around my waist.

“It might be,” he mumbled against my lips.

“So, Ms. Fey, what do you think?” Kelly asked, finding us standing in the hallways of the second floor.

“It's absolutely beautiful,” I complimented.

“This might be the one,” Nathan added.

“That's great,” she beamed.

“I just need to make a call,” Nathan spoke up, pulling away from me.

“Of course,” Kelly nodded, returning downstairs.

“Who are you calling?” I asked, leaning against the bedroom door frame.

“The lads,” he answered.

“Why?” I questioned.

“To get their opinion on it, I trust their opinion,” he replied.

“Then I should probably get Ty here, since, you know, his opinion matters too,” I smirked teasingly at him.

He chuckled.

Fifteen minutes later, Ty and the boys were here. Jay and Max were looking around the kitchen while Siva looked around the bedrooms. Tom was in the bedroom. I walked with Ty, giving him a brief tour on my own. Kelly stood outside, on the phone with another contact.

“So, what do you guys think?” I asked, once we'd gathered around in the kitchen.

“I like it, shorty,” Ty smirked.

“It's lovely,” Siva agreed.

“Really nice, but this doesn't give you the right to come knocking 'round my place when you please,” Max joked.

“I like it,” Jay added.

“Not bad, Lovely,” Tom said.

“So...should we get it?” Nathan asked them.

“I would,” Siva nodded.

All the other boys agreed.

****

Nathan:

After a couple days to think it over, Tori and I officially signed the papers and bought the house. It felt fantastic to own my own house. We'd probably start moving our stuff in about another week or so. But, until then, we were still cozy in our original home.