Chapter 17

I lost 10 fans in one night! :O so this chapter is a thank you for everyone that has stuck with me and this story!

............................................................................................................................................

Chapter 17

(Lacey’s POV)

I stood and watched as Becky pulled Jamie towards their car and drove off. I couldn’t let Annabelle get away with that.

I stomped over to her as she didn’t get far on those ridiculous heels she wears. Grabbing her arm I spun her around and slapped her across her face.

“How dare you use that as a weapon!” I spat

“You bitch! The principal will hear about this!” she practically hissed as she held her red cheek

“Oh go run off to daddy then” I said sarcastically. Yes, you heard me right. Annabelle’s dad was the principal of the school. Bummer.

“That whore deserved it anyway” she cackled

“How did you know?!” I shouted.

We had gained an audience but I didn’t care, I was beyond furious. Mess with me and I’ll get over it but mess with my friends and there is hell to pay.

“It’s good to have a mother in the hospital. Dr Cartwright ring a bell?” she smiled smugly and walked away.

Of course! How did I not recognise the name! Annabelle Cartwright! God her mother must be devastated to have a child that turned out the way Annabelle did.

“Isn’t there some law about patient confidentiality?” Olivia, my close friend, added in. Olivia’s mom was a lawyer so she would know something like that.

“Good point, that bitch is going down” I said as I glared at Annabelle’s retreating figure.

The rest of the day went quite quickly and we were all soon crowded around the lunch table, gossiping about Annabelle.

“She’s such a ho, y’all should kick her ass” Olivia said.

I laughed hard “Your accent came out really bad then” Olivia was originally from Texas so we always tease her about her southern twang.

“Oh shut up” she mumbled and carried on eating her food

“Hey baby” I heard someone whisper in my ear. A grin came on my face thinking it was Jayden but when I turned it wasn’t him at all.

“Back off Corey” Aiden, one of Jayden’s friends, practically growled

“I just want to show Lacey a good time” he trailed his fingers up my arm which made me shiver with disgust