Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Going to school with Jayden was still weird to me. Even though it’s been a few weeks now, people still look at our joined hands and glare or whisper.

The skanks sneer at me and the guys raise their eyebrows. You can never win.

“They’re just jealous” Jayden says to me for the hundredth time as we pass a load of glaring sluts, making our way towards the school.

“I know but it’s unnerving” I hiss back.

The number one bitch, Annabelle, was the leader of the troop and I’ll never say it out loud but she intimidates me a little. I always feel that her fake blonde extensions will strangle me in my sleep.

“This is all your fault you know” I said

Jayden chuckled “How is it my fault?”

“If you weren’t a man whore before then I wouldn’t have an army wanting to kill me” I stomped my foot like a child but I really didn’t care what I looked like.

“I can’t help it if all the girls want me” he smirked

I hit him in the chest as I crossed my arms to glare at him “Yeah but the question is, how many of them do you want Jayden?” I snapped and started to walk away

I was stopped after two steps. I suddenly felt lips on my own which I melted into. I knew we had an audience but I really didn’t care.

Jayden pulled back and placed his hands on my cheeks “All I want is you”

I smiled but the moment was broken when someone tapped me on the shoulder. Sighing I turned around to be faced with Annabelle. Ugh I cannot deal with her right now.

“Yes Annabelle?” I say in a bored tone

“Just came to tell you to get off your high horse and go back to the boring, invisible person you really are. Jayden doesn’t want you really, he’ll come back to me once he’s bored of you” she said with a smirk on my face.

I just stood there shocked. What planet is she from? Plus, Jayden was only behind me so he heard all of that. He was probably just as shocked as me.

I was just about to reply when Becky stood in front of me and glared at Annabelle.

“Back off bitch” Becky sneered

“God, no need to be so violent Rebecca” Annabelle’s high pitched laugh made my ears bleed.

“God, no need to be so screechy Annabelle” Becky mimicked

“It’s a good job that you can’t have kids, imagine what they would turn out like” Annabelle gave one last glare and walked away.

People stopped and gaped at Becky. Wow that was a low blow.

“How did she know?” Becky said through tears

“Come here sis” Jayden pulled her into a tight hug as she sobbed

“You can’t have children?” a new voice entered. We all turned to find Jamie stood there with a pained look on his face.

(Becky’s POV)

I got out of Jamie’s car as he dropped me to school.

“See you later babe” I pecked him on the lips and waved

I smiled to myself. I was so happy right now, Jamie was so sweet and I REALLY like him. Maybe I was even falling in love with him. He did everything for me, even makes me breakfast in bed! Any man that would do that is a keeper! At first I was a bit unsure as he looked like a total manwhore but getting to know him I realised I completely misjudged him.