Chapter 15

Hi hunnies I’m hommeeee :D Happy reading!

....................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 15

“We need to go on a first date” Jayden suddenly said as we were snuggled on the sofa watching tv.

We were at the Harrison’s house with Becky and Jamie upstairs somewhere; god knows what they are doing. Them two have got really close this past week. Jamie took Becky’s mind off her situation which is healthy for her so Jayden and I let them go most of the time. Even Jayden has warmed up to Jamie a little which was surprising.

I chuckled “that was really random” I said as I looked up at him

He pecked me on the lips softly “I know, I was just thinking though. We’ve been going out for a week now and we still haven’t gone on a proper date”

That’s true actually, I thought.

“Well surprise me” I winked

He shook his head and started to tickle me “why do you have to make everything so difficult?” he teased

“S-st-opp” I stuttered out as I laughed hard. I was extremely ticklish.

“Hmm I love your laugh and smile” he said as he placed feather kisses down my neck which caused me to moan.

We were stopped when a massive thud came from directly above us. Jayden and I gave each other funny looks and ran up the stairs.

Bursting into Becky’s room we found Becky and Jamie in a very R-rated position. They were both on the floor with Jamie hovering over Becky and their lips locked in a VERY passionate kiss. I stood there with my mouth hanging open. Jayden had the same face.

They didn’t seem to be bothered or notice that Jayden and I were standing there as Jamie’s hand was creeping up Becky’s top...WHOA

“Err guys! Don’t really want to see a live porno before my eyes!” I screeched

This seemed to snap them out of their daze as they were on their feet quicker then I could say cheesy puffs.

“Ermm we were just ermm yeah” Becky stuttered as she fixed her clothes

“Jamie McKinley, new boyfriend of your sister” Jamie said as he stuck his hand out at Jayden. Jayden looked at him like he just grew 3 heads.

“What?!” Becky and I exclaimed together

Jamie threw a smirk over his shoulder “Well after a kiss like that, I’m not letting anyone else have you” he winked

Becky blushed bright red while I grinned like an idiot on happy pills.

Jayden hesitantly shook Jamie’s hand “Hurt my sister and you’re going to be 6ft under” Jayden said sternly.

Jamie looked back at me, playfulness shone in his eyes “Touché. Now, where have I heard that before?”

Jayden rolled his eyes but a small smile came to his face “Okay, fair enough”

There was a bit of an awkward silence as we all stood there not knowing what to say. We looked from one another to see who was going to speak first.

Becky did. Obviously.

“Oh, I forgot to say. Mom rang earlier and said that they are all coming home in 2 days”

“Huh. It’s going to be weird to go back to my house” I said

“Aww who’s going to cuddle me late at night” Jayden wined as he buried his face in my neck