Chapter 2

Helloo my lovelies! This chapter is dedicated to giantpig for being the first to vote and comment on this story! Thanks! :D

....................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 2

Today was Sunday so that means it was moving day. I gathered all the clothes I bought the other day into a suitcase, there was enough there so would last me a month. I was excited to be moving into the Harrison’s house as Becky was like a sister to me. I was a only child so it was nice to feel like I have a sibling.

Jayden was going to be a problem but problems always have a solution so it can be fixed. I smirked at the thought.

“Hey sweetheart, you nearly finished?” my dad, Chris, said as he popped his head around the doorway

I turned from my packing “Yeah, just a few more stuff then I’m done” I smiled

“Alright, I’ll see you downstairs then” he smiled back and walked away. I’ve always had a good relationship with my parents and I’m really going to miss them this time.

I sighed as I picked up my suitcase and brought it downstairs. My mom and dad were stood in the passage way waiting for me. Dad grabbed my suitcase and took it out to the car.

“Let’s get going then Lace” Mom said as she put her arm around my shoulder and guided me out of the door.

I got into the car and drove the short 5 minutes drive to the Harrison’s. When we got there Stacey and Elliot Harrison, Becky’s mom and dad, and Becky were all stood outside, piling Stacey and Elliot’s suitcases into the car.

“Hey!” Becky waved as she saw us come into the driveway.

I got out the car and jumped on Becky. She shrieked but managed to catch me in time to hug me. She soon dropped me to the floor.

“Don’t do that! You could’ve squashed me to death with your weight!” she joked.

“Oi!” I said laughing as I poked her in her side “Where’s Jayden?” I asked while looking around.

She looked at me curiously “He’s moping about in his room. Why?” she raised her eyebrow at me

“Just wanted to know that he’s not going to attack me anytime soon” I laughed nervously. Becky was still looking at me weirdly but shrugged her shoulders and walked over to her parents to say goodbye.

I breathed a sigh of relief. I’ve never told her that I was in love with Jayden but I always get the feeling that she figured it out herself anyway. I mentally groaned; this could get awkward.

I walked over to my parents. I hugged both of them, whispering that I was going to miss them.