Answers

Carl's pov

i stormed out of the room. Everything that could possibly go wrong has gone wrong. I lost my mom, my girlfriend, and now my sister! I tried to save her but I wasn't fast enough! I let her down! Taylor died for nothing! I felt tears threatening to spill as I ran into my room. I slammed the door as loud as I could and paced back and forth. Denial filling me. If I would've been faster she wouldn't have fallen and hit her head. Tears escaped my eyes as I grabbed a pillow and screamed into it.

daryls pov

she doesn't remember. She doesn't remember anything! I was shaking and breathing heavily as I stormed out past everyone. I had to get away from here for atleast a few minutes. I was a ticking time bomb that was about to explode.

"Daryl!" I heard someone yell behind me

i didn't stop though I just picked up my pace and ran into the woods. Once I knew I was a safe distance away from the house, I roughly threw my crossbow on the ground. I began gasping for breath as my body shakes feverishly. Tears flew down my cheek as I screamed in frustration. I was so mad! I was so upset! I never felt so alone! I decided to take my anger out on a nearby tree and started punching it. I yelled as the pain spread throughout my hand. I didn't care though. I deserved it. Fuck the last thing I ever said to her was to go die and that I wouldn't care! Well she basically has, my wife, my girl is gone and may never come back and those were the last words my kayla ever heard me say. I got madder and started punching the tree harder. How could she! How could not remember! A few days ago I asked her to never leave me and she has! Why would she do that! Why!?

"You promised!" I yelled as I took one last final blow to the tree.

i was breathing heavily as I noticed the blood on my fist. I leaned my head against the tree and just blinked my eyes. Hoping this was just a terrible dream and I would wake up any second. I flinched when I heard moans. Dammit! I really didn't need this right now! I turned and saw a male walker. I looked towards my crossbow and saw it was on the ground a little ways away from me. I gripped my knife out of its holder and charged at the dead. I pushed it to the ground with force as it growled and tried gabbing onto me. I raised my knife and stabbed it through its skull. It died after the first blow but something in me snapped and I couldn't stop. I kept stabbing it in the head until there was nothing left to stab. I quickly pushed myself off of him and fell backwards onto the floor.

Kayla's pov

I starred around the unfamiliar room as the 3 men had left me alone. The room was completely trashed. Whoever owned this place definitely didn't take care of it. Where was i? Did these guys kidnap me? I had to find a way out of here. I had to get back to my family. I heard yelling in the hall. It mostly sounded like that long shaggy haired guy. I sighed as it got quiet and then one of the men entered the room. It was the one with the brown hair and beard. He looked harmless, but I could be mistaken. He looked at me with tear filled eyes and sighed. I just starred back. Why did he look so hurt? It looked like he just lost someone. He walked a little closer and I flinched back.

"My names Rick" his voice cracked a little.

why was his voice cracking? Poor guy.

"Kayla" I whispered.

he smiled a little, but shook his head,"can you walk?"

I looked down at my legs and then back up to him. Why wouldn't I be able to walk?

"yea? Where's my family?" I asked.

he sighed again,"I'll explain everything. Just get changed and I'll be right back"

i hesitantly nodded and he walked out giving me some privacy. I looked around and noticed some clothes towards the side. I got up and almost fell on the floor. Damn why did my legs feel like jelly? My head was also pounding. What the hell happened? I sighed and once I got my footing again I made my way over to the clothes. I quickly changed into the blue jean shorts and removed my top. As I picked up the blue shirt, something caught my attention. I looked at the side of my stomach and noticed writing. I don't remember getting a tattoo? I walked over to the mirror and looked at my reflection. My body was all scarred and I was really skinny. I leaned in closer to read what the black ink said.

Daryl dixon?

what was that supposed to mean? Who was daryl dixon and why was his name on my body? A knock came at the door and I jumped.

"Kayla? its Rick, you almost done in there?"

I looked back at the mirror one last time and slid the shirt over my head. I slipped on a pair of boots and I walked over to the door, opening it. He stood there nervously and I smiled,

"yah I'm ready"

he nodded and started walking down the hall. I followed in tow eager to finally get some answers