Weekend!

Once again not an update but I will be updating either tonight or early tomorrow! Promise!

so as most u guys know this past weekend I got finally got to meet the man of my dreams! Norman reedus!

it was AMAZING. And so worth the 6 hour drive! I got to meet Michael rooker twice, booboo Stewart, Sara Wayne callies, Scott Wilson, and norman 4 times :)

he gave me lots of hugs and held onto my hand each time. Also the very first time I met him, he pulled me in for a hug and kissed me on the cheek! In 1 of our photo ops I got to kiss him which we were told not to do but I asked and he was like "hell ya u can!" and when I went to go get my picture everyone was going crazy and pointing at my picture about how bad he was blushing! Scott and Michael also kissed me on the cheek! My final time meeting norman I told him how he if he hadn't cancelled in November he was going to be my 21st birthday present and he was like,"no shit?" I said "ya" and he said,"let me make it up to ya, what's yer name?" I told him and he waved my hand in the air and made everyone say happy birthday to me! Then he gave me a bar of chocolate!!!

i about went nuts! I also got to sit on daryls actual bike and wear his poncho!

Anyways I posted it all on YouTube! The link is below if u would like to watch it! I did video 3 of the 4 times I met norman and they are at the end of the video so if u wanna skip to those go ahead!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LwEIvo_6G94