Chapter 26

1 week later ||

//April\\

I woke up and walked too my closet and got changed into some black skinny jeans, a crop top and a grey Hollister jumper. I was going too see Harry today but Alex and Hayes were going so nothing happened. I had been speaking with Hayes a lot but me and Alex hadn't spoken. The door bell rang and Hayes and Alex walked down.

4 hours later ||

"He's a douche, like holding your hand and stuff" Alex, moaned as we walked home.

"Alex shut up" Hayes said, raising his voice.

"It's not my fault she's a slut" he muttered under his breath. He opened the front door.

"How was it?" Nash asked,

"Except for her being a slut it was ok"

" IM NOT A FREAKING SLUT ALEX" I screamed, slapping him. Taylor came down too see what the shouting was.

"You know April, maybe I should tell everyone what a needy, attention seeking bitch you are" Alex said, pushing me. Everyone else sat on the couch and ignored us. Alex grabbed my bandaged wrist, "I was gonna be nice but now I think I'm gonna be like your daddy." That scared me, tears began rolling down my cheeks, "if you tell anyone maybe we might have to make you seem a little mental and then your be sent away and then nobody will miss you." He whispered, walking off.

I grabbed my phone and walked too Cameron's room, laying on his bed. I called his phone.

"Hello?"

"Cam, I need you, I miss you and I can't do this anymore." I cried,

"April, only one more week, talk to Taylor or something"

"O-okk"

"I'll ring Taylor for you"

"Okay, bye cam"

"Bye April"

//Taylor\\

I got a call from cam, "What's up dude"

"Hey Tay, is April okay?"

"I think so, why?"

"She called me up crying and saying she can't do it anymore. Has she eaten?"

"I'll go check on her and she hasn't today"

"Thanks, make sure she does"

"Ok bye cam"

"Bye"

I walked too the kitchen, got some pizza for her and a milkshake and walked upstairs. She wasn't in her room or matts or Taylor's. I looked in cams room. She was wearing one of his t-shirts and some shorts and was cuddled under his duvet, asleep. I slightly shook her, "I bought you some food, cam said you gotta eat it" she nodded and picked up some pizza and quickly finished it. I said bye and began walking out the door.

"Taylor?"

"Yeah"

"Stay with me" I put the plate and the glass down and hugged her until she fell asleep.

--

Enjoy 😋

• also I won't be updating that much because I go back to school in two days.

• i will try and update about three times a week but it might be less.

• try to vote

Charlie 🙈