Chapter 7

April's POV

I woke up and got changed. I looked in the mirror at my half naked body that was covered in scars and burns. From not eating I was nearly at my weight goal. I was white and you could see my collar and hip bones along with my ribs.

I pulled on some black leggings and a baseball top and sat in my window seat.

"April, can I come in?"

"Cameron leave me alone"

"Please April, I'm so sorry about what happened, I just want you too get better"

I walked up to the door and unlocked it and went and sat on my bed.

"So what do you wanna say?"

"Well.. I wanna ask you what's happened between you and Brooke and why you nearly killed yourself and why you have a box of 30 blades in your bathroom?"

"me and Brooke just don't get along and I wasn't trying to kill myself I just um wanted to scare you" I lied everything was a lie.

"So your okay?"

"Yes"

Another lie.

"Matt and Shawn are coming round, you might wanna take a shower"

"Oh ok"

I walked into the shower as Cameron left and started singing, 'Terrible things' by Mayday Parade.

Shawn's POV

I walked into Cameron's house and asked to use the bathroom. I walked upstairs and heard a voice, a very good voice. The singing stopped and a bedroom door opened.

"Hey I'm Shawn"

"Hi" she said backing away,

"Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you, was that you singing?"

She blushed, "yes"

"Your really good"

"Thanks"

April's POV

I said goodbye to Shawn and walked downstairs and sat on the coach and pulled out my phone, I had a comment on one of Instagram pictures,

'@thisisfake - Your beautiful, dm me your number princess😘'

I messaged him my number and quickly got a message from him,

-Jack-

Hey I'm jack, wanna hang out?

-April-

Um ok, when?

-Jack-

Send me your address and I'll be at your house in 20 minutes

I texted him and waited for the knock at my door.