Chapter 24

//cam\\

"Tay, look at the side affects of this medication it's on the packet."

"Vomiting, extreme tiredness and struggle to do simple activities."

"Great" I mumbled under my breath. We arrived home. I woke April up and helped her walk the short distance from the car to the door.

"Cam, I feel sick" she said, stepping inside the door. She sat on the couch, next to Alex who was playing Xbox. She clutched her stomach, sick running from her mouth. The vomiting began to increase. Alex was now covered and so was April. I picked April up and took her too the bath. Peeling off her clothes and helping her into the bath. I washed her hair and wrapped the towel around her. Picking out a hoodie and some sweatpants and drying her hair I placed her in my bed.

I was awoken from my sleep by my phone ringing.

"Hello, are you mr Cameron Dallas?"

"Yes, who's calling?"

"We're calling from vogue and we were wondering if you may be interested in shooting with us. You see our model is sick and you were our next option."

"Um sure yeah when?"

"A car will be sent to your house in 3 hours"

"Um ok thank you"

I put the phone down. April was still sound asleep. I walked down the stairs.

"Everyone, kitchen"

In a matter of minutes, all the guys were in the kitchen.

"Okay, I've been offered a model placement for 3 weeks in Miami so I need you all too look after April. Taylor you sleep with her. Matt you wash her and Nash you need to make sure she eats."

"Sure" they all said.

I packed a suitcase and got into the car. Waving at the boys.

🎶✌️🎶✌️🎶✌️🎶✌️🎶✌️🎶✌️🎶

Fill in chapter sorry 😐

Charlie 🌸🔫