Chapter 15.

//April\\

I wondered down the stairs to find jack, hayes, Nash and Brooke sat on the couch.
"Oh hey April" Jack said.
"Hi" I said in a small whisper.
Cameron ran down the stairs and came into the lounge where the couch was.
"Guys I've just a had an amazing idea!" I groaned,
"Let's go camping!"
Everyone cheered and began to make a list of what they needed. I walked up too my room grabbing my vans, black rucksack. I began to fill it up. Carefully folding my jumpers and yoga pants. I grabbed my headphones and placed only one in my ear. I walked downstairs and followed everyone else out to the car.
Brooke walked with Jack and Hayes and Nash walked with Cameron.

~4 hours later~
I snuggled into my sleeping bag in my tent, that I luckily had all to myself. It was really really hot in my little yellow and blue tent so I took off my jumper. I fell asleep leaving my upper body outside the sleeping bag and the rest inside.

//Cameron\\

Me and Nash we're in our tent when Hayes burst opened the door.
"Guys you need to see this" he said. Me and Nash walked outside to find Aprils tent door open with Brooke and Jack stood outside taking pictures. I pushed through them to find April showing her bare arms. There were fresh and old cuts and a few burn marks.
"Go home now" I shouted. Jack and Brooke walked off in the dark, laughing.
I went inside Aprils tent as Hayes went in with Nash.
She woke up, crying and sweating.
"Cameron?"
"Yeah it's me, everything's ok now go back to sleep".
I led down next to her, twirling her soft hair in my fingertips.

☀️🌸☀️🌸☀️🌸☀️🌸☀️🌸☀️🌸☀️

Hey guys hope you enjoyed. Can you all follow me on my Instagram••••
@t.umblr.shit

^ I only made it a few days ago.

~ Charlie 💀