Chapter 16

//Cameron\\

I woke up in a hot tent with April huddled in a ball,crying.

"Hey April what's wrong?"

"They put them on twitter, now everyone knows."

I took her phone and unlocked it, twitter was already open and on her tags. Pictures of her arms and legs were everywhere. People commented 'haha she should cut deeper next time' or 'freaky girl'. I got up and walked to Nash and Hayes tent.

"Guys were going home"

"Why?" Nash moaned,

"Because I fucking said so"

"Woah dude what's up?"

"Just hurry up".

~Back at the house~

(Cameron's pov)

I stormed in pulling April behind me.

"Hey dude" matt said.

"Take April upstairs and stay with her"

Matt walked upstairs with April.

"Guys, kitchen now!" I shouted,

The guys all bundled into the kitchen apart from matt.

"Right, we all need to make sure April is ok, Hayes you have to stay with her at school, Jack and Jack your responsible for taking her and picking her up from school, Nash and me will accompany her most places. Taylor you can drive her places, matt will look after her at the house and Shawn you can make sure nobody says anything on social media."

Everyone nodded,

"But what actually happened?" Nash asked,

"Her best friends dead, she being bullied, she made a friend who is the bullies brother. They took pictures of Aprils cuts while she was sleeping and posted them everywhere."

"Damn" Taylor said.

"Ok, let's go too the pool" I said and everyone followed me to the yard.

After a few games, Matt came rushing down looking all flustered,

"Cameron, she's locked herself in the Toilet". I jumped out the pool, followed by Nash and Taylor. We pushed and pushed on Aprils bathroom door but it wouldn't budge. Taylor found a hair grip and began picking the lock. We finally opened the door, to find April standing there shaking and crying, only in her underwear. She had blood and sick around her and the cuts on her leg, dribbled blood.

"Taylor get her out" Taylor took April along with a towel and a bandage. Me, Matt and Nash walked into her room.

"Ok, Matt you can have my room and I will share with April."

"Sure"

//April\\

"You shouldn't do this too yourself." Taylor said as he bandaged up my fresh cuts.

"I can't stop"

"You can"

"How?"

"You have to firstly ask for help, then accept the help people give you."

"I guess"

"Cameron is really worried about you, so is everyone else."

"Yeah."

Taylor was nice, he made me feel a bit better.

"Ok there we are, now go back to Cameron"

"Thank you Taylor"

"It's alright"

I plodded into my room to find Cameron with my diary in his hand and some chocolate.

"What are you doing?"

"Dear diary, I saw some chocolate today so I took it, I can't eat it but I like looking at it."

"Cameron stop."

"April, eat the chocolate"

"Um.."

"Please"

"Fine"

🌸🍕🌸🍕🌸🍕🌸🍕🌸🍕🌸🍕🌸

Pretty long chapter. 😊

Sorry it might be triggering 😟

⋆Charlie⋆