Chapter 6

April's POV

There was a knock at the door.

It was my dad.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He looked at me, scanning me up and down, he took the blade off the floor and put it in my hand,

"Here you are, go a bit deeper this time, nobody will miss you, your worthless and pathetic. Cameron hates you, your mother hates you and most of all I hate you. Me and your mother are going to Alaska for 3 months. We want you gone by the time we get home"

I sat there in silence, looking down at the floor. I hauled myself off the floor and walked to the bathroom, wrapping a bandage around my arm. The blood soaked through it but I didn't take any bother of sorting it out. I walked down the stairs too find everyone still sat there with my parents things gone. I walked to the fridge and got some water and a apple.

"You don't need that fat ass, and oh maybe I could tell everyone at school about your little arm incident"

I stood there, looking down. I was ashamed of who I had became and who I was. I just wanted to die.

Cameron's POV

"You don't need that fat ass, and oh maybe I could tell everyone at school about your little arm incident" I pulled Chelsea (Cameron's Girlfriend) off me and looked at April. She had a bandage on her arm that was soaked in blood. She looked down and tears began to fall out of her eyes.

"April go upstairs" She looked at me and cried even more and ran upstairs.

She came back down with a bag and a jumper and ran out the door, Chelsea took my hand and led me upstairs, I walked into my room to find a note,

'I'm doing what everyone wanted'

I let go of Chelsea's hand and ran to my car.

Zoe's POV

I ran to the lake and pulled out the rope, wrapping it around the tree. I put the rope around my neck and was about to take my feet off the rock I was stood on when Cameron ran out of his car.

"Stop"

"This is what you wanted"

"No"

Tears fell from my eyes and I began to step of the rock. When Cameron ran up too me and grabbed me, holding me over his shoulder. He walked away from the rope and sat me in his car.

"Why did you stop me?"

"I don't want to loose you"

I cried into Cameron's shoulder and he rubbed my back and drove me home. I walked in the door after Cameron,

"Uh Cameron why did you go and get her?"

"Uh Chelsea she's my sister and I want you and Brooke to leave"

Brooke and Chelsea came over to me and slapped me tugging at my arm. They walked out and Cameron went over to Nash and Hayes. I walked upstairs.

"Wait April"

"What?"

"I'm sorry"

"It's fine Cameron"

I walked upstairs and fell asleep.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Quite a long chapter. Sorry I haven't updated much I've been busy with school and stuff and I'm meant to be doing homework but I can't be bothered so yeah.

C h a r l i e 💥