Chapter 19

//April\\

I hopped out the hospital with my crutches following all the boys, they all got into the cars and me, cam and Taylor got into the range rover. Nobody helped me in and nobody spoke to me.

-Next Morning-

I woke up in an empty hotel room, there was a note attached to the end of my bed, I picked it up and read it.

'We went to breakfast, sorry for ignoring you last night,

Love ya Tay and cam'

I sighed, getting out of the bed, I picked up some clothes off the floor and carefully put them on. My top had gotten tangled with my bra when the door opened.

I turned around to find all the boys looking at me. Everyone left except cam.

"Need some help?" He said laughing and untangling me.

"We're gonna stay here for another 4 weeks until you get better" I nodded and fell back to sleep.

-4 Weeks Later-

Today was the day we were moving into the new house. My cast had been taken off and I was walking normally again. We grabbed all our suitcases and headed to the cars.

"We still have like a days drive" Nash said,

"Well, I the airports only a few minutes away so how about flying it would take about 8 hours." Cam said, putting his case in the car. Everyone nodded.

Once we arrived at the airport and went through security, we found out that our plane had been delayed 3 hours. Everyone went to the lounge. I curled up on one of the sofas with my head snuggled into Cameron. I was awoken by screams. My head shot up to see a group of girls, screaming and crying. This must be why Cameron and his friends are "famous". The crowd of girls began coming towards me as the boys got taken away by security.

"Stay away from the boys there ours"

"Why would they even hang around with you your fat and eww"

They walked away. I curled up into a ball and cried. I felt a tap on my shoulder to see Taylor looking at me worriedly.

"Come on, our planes boarding"

I got off the couch and followed Taylor. We got our seats on the plane. I was by the window, next to me was Cameron then Nash. I put my seatbelt on and prepared for the 8 hour flight.

//Cameron\\

April was curled up into my chest, sound asleep.

"She looks so peaceful" Nash said, looking up from his laptop.

"Yeah, she looks happy"

"Hey dude, maybe moving too New York would make her happier?"

"Yeah maybe"

-Arriving at the house-

//April\\

I walked into the house and shoved my stuff in the hallway. The house was beautiful.

"Wanna see your room?" Cam said, gently pulling me upstairs. He opened the blue door that was next to a bathroom and Taylor's room. The walls were light blue, with white furniture, a dark blue rug and a connecting bathroom. The bathroom was also a light blue with navy towels. It had a shower and built in speakers.

"So you like it?"

"Yess oh my god I love it!" I said, showing cam my beaming smile.

"Ahh Matt stop" we heard, from downstairs. I walked into the kitchen, followed by Cameron. There was boxes everywhere and tape. The doorbell rang, I slid across the wooden floor in my fluffy blacks socks and was greeted by a pizza boy. He handed me 6 boxes of pizza and I gave him $20. We are the pizza and watched movies until we were all tired. I climbed into my bed and closed my eyes with a smile on my face.

🍕✌️🍕✌️🍕✌️🍕✌️🍕✌️🍕✌️🍕

Hope ya all liked dat chapter 😊

Follow me on twitter - @Charlottemann5

Follow me on Instagram-

@charliepops3

Charlie 😎