Chapter 17

//April\\

It had now been 2 weeks since Cameron had gone crazy on me being 'safe'. It was kinda getting annoying with everyone following me around. The bullying hasn't stopped, if I had to say it's got worse.

"April, come down!" Cameron called.

I plodded into the kitchen where everyone was,

"Ok I've got exciting news!" Cameron said,

"We're moving house!"

"YEESSS" I screamed. Finally I could get away from this crappy place.

"Where are we moving too?" I asked,

"New York"

"Oh"

"Go and pack we're leaving tommarow"

I started walking upstairs, I was puzzled as to why they only told me the day before. I took out 2 suitcases from under the bed and began packing clothes, chargers, shoes, books, headphones, my art book and a coat.

Cam walked inside, I looked at the time seeing it was 1am.

"Night night" Cam said, curling up in his bed.

"Night."

-Next Day-

"Hey, April wake up" I grunted and rolled over to see all the boys staring at me.

"Go away" I said turning back over. Suddenly I felt a large bang on my bed as everyone had jumped on it. I got up and grabbed a hoodie with some leggings.

"When's our flight?" I asked walking out the bathroom,

"10, but we're only flying to Olkahoma then we're renting cars and driving about a day to New York" Cameron said while looking at his phone.

"Oh right ok"

-Skip Flight-

We got of the plane and went to the rental place.

"4 cars please" Cam asked the old, grey haired man.

"Ok, how long for?"

"3 weeks"

"That will be $450 sir"

Cameron passed over the money,

"Right we need to sort out arrangements" He said, gathering us in a circle.

"Okay there are 8 of us and 4 cars so choose a pair"

Matt and carter,

Nash and cam,

Shawn and Hayes.

That left me and Taylor.

Everyone said goodbye and hugged. Me and Taylor stepped into the black range rover.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hey everyone.

I kinda left it on a bit of a cliff hanger.

Also, I'm so proud of Cam😊 He won the viner thing I think 👏

But also everything with Taylor made me so sad 😔 but the "the end" video was making me cry and then he said he wasn't leaving and Aww 😊

I love you all so much 😘

-Charlie-