Chapter 18

//April\\

"So how are you?" Taylor asked, braking the silence,

"Fine"

"April, how are you really?"

"You want the truth?"

"Yep, the 100% truth of how you really feel"

"Broken, sad, lonely, angry, fat, ugly, worthless, annoying and disgusting."

Taylor began to shake his head, tears pricked my eyes as I looked down at my feet.

"A beautiful young girl like you shouldn't have to feel that way. If you feel lonely why do you shut yourself away? If your angry why don't you scream? If you feel fat or ugly then you need to buy a new damn mirror cause who you were looking that in that mirror isn't really you. Cameron told me how you used to be when you used to run around if you won a video game against him. And how you would run with him and how you would spend hours in the kitchen baking random creations and how you would make Cameron eat them. What happened to that April?"

I was lost for words.

"The demons drowned her".

Taylor seemed to understand me as he nodded and sighed.

"Well then let's get them demons and kick them up the butt!" He said, I let out a slight giggle.

"Okay" I said, now turning up the volume of the radio.

"Hey, April check my phone" I grabbed his phone from the centre compartment of the car.

'New message'

I swiped the phone unlocking it and opening the message.

-Cam🍕-

'Hey, meet us at Samportio hotel'

I read it to Taylor,

-Tay✌️-

'Sure, bout 40 minutes away'

I placed his phone back in the compartment and looked out the window.

"Plug your phone in if you want and play some music" he said. I picked a playlist and pressed play. 'Flawless' by the neighbourhood came on.

-Arriving at the hotel-

We walked into the hotel lobby to be greeted with the rest of the boys and 2 new faces.

"April, this is Jack and Jack" Taylor said, sitting down on one of the hotel couches.

"Hi, I'm Jack Gilinsky" The tall one said shaking my hand,

"Hey, I'm Jack Johnson" the small, blonde one said hugging me.

"Ok April, the jacks will be living with us in New York, so we are staying here for 3 nights as the house isn't ready yet, so I have organised rooms for everyone."

"Me, April and Taylor"

"Nash, Hayes and Shawn"

"Matt and Carter"

"Jack and Jack"

Everyone grabbed there things and walked to their rooms.

Our room had 3 queen sized beds in, a small kitchen area, a couch, a TV, a bathroom and a hot tub.

"I'm tired" I said sitting on the middle bed.

"Let's go to sleep" Cam said, as Taylor nodded. I went into the bathroom and changed into an over sized t-shirt and shorts. I wriggled into the bed and fell into a deep sleep.

//Taylor\\

April had been sound asleep for about half an hour now, me and cam were on our phones.

"So, what did she say?" Cam said,

"She said she wanted to feel happier again"

"Righty oh, that's good, I'm gonna sleep now, night Taylor da baelor"

(Idek why I put dat 😂)

"Night cam de man"

-3 hours later- (still Taylor)

I woke up to a loud crash, looking over to find cam, looking at me and no April.

"Oww" we heard from the bathroom. Cam and me jumped from our beds to find April led on the floor with her ankle twisted and a bone sticking out.

"Call Nash and tell him to meet us at the hospital with the boys"

I finished the phone call with Nash and cam was ready to leave. He picked April up off the floor bridal style while I was opening doors. It wasn't very busy as it was 2am. We jumped in the range rover. I drove to the hospital which was only a short drive as cam, laid down with April snuggled into his chest and her foot on a pillow.

I came out of Aprils hospital room to be greeted by 7 very worried boys.

"She broke her ankle, she's getting the cast put on now."

All the boys nodded.

🌸✌️🌸✌️🌸✌️🌸✌️🌸✌️🌸✌️🌸

Pretty long chapter 😊

Hope you all enjoyed😏

I added the jacks cause I thought it needs more people.

Idek if I like this chapter or what but whatever 😎

Charlie ✌️