Chapter 3

April's POV

I got out of bed and walked into the hall to find Cameron crying into Nash.

"Hey" I said, they all looked at me and I walked downstairs. Matt walked into the office with me, I edged away.

"I'm not going to hurt you"

"I know"

"I'm matt"

"I know who you are"

"Oh right"

"Why is Cameron crying"

"Ask him" with that he walked off.

I walked upstairs and into Cameron's room to find he wasn't there he was in my room. In my bathroom. In my cupboard. The blade cupboard. He looked at me with tear stained eyes and took the blades.

"No" I said trying to get them back, he pushed past me and knocked me onto the bed.

"I'm going to the mall with all the boys, meet me at the park at 2"

I nodded and went to get changed.

Cameron's POV

Once we arrived at the mall, we went to eat at Taco Bell. April was all I could think about. I got a text and opened it.

-April-

I'm sorry :(

-Cameron-

We will talk about it later.

We bumped into some girls who wanted to take photos. I walked off and decided to leave.

I walked to the park to meet April. She sat on the swing, gently rocking back and fourth.

"Hey" I said sitting next to her,

"Hi"

"April?"

"Yeah"

"Are you ok?"

"No"

"Can I see?"

She rolled up her sleeves revealing a devastating site. Tears rolled down her face and she began to speak,

"Cameron, I'm sorry it's just I... I can't take it"

"Hey don't cry, your going to be okay, your princess powers are going to help you"

"You remember?"

"I never forgot"

"Let's go home"

I put her on my shoulders and we walked home.

I had to keep her safe.

I couldn't loose someone else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy endings are stories that haven't ended yet ~ Quote for you all.

C h a r l i e

💜