Chapter 5: school

When I pulled into the parking-lot every one just looked at me with a sudden interest. Well I was blasting 'blood on the dance floor'.

Just because I changed my look doesn't mean I changed my music.

I got out of my jeep and walked to the school entrance. I was looking for the office but pretty sure I was lost.

All of a sudden I was on the ground. I looked up and there was a topical jock standing there with a smirk. I got up and started to walk away. He wasn't my type anyways. In my eyes he was jar another man-whore.

After ten more minutes of searching I found the office.

"Excuse me" I said

The woman at the desk looked up and gave me a bored look. She wasn't the old looking either, she was about late 20s or something. Then the office door opened. I turned around and there was a very very sexy man standing there. He had black hair, green eyes, he was about 5'11. I forced myself to look away before I started drooling. I looked back at the secretary and she was giving a flirtatious smile to the mysterious man.

That was just ewwww, flirting with a student. "Hey" she said flirtatiously.

"Excuse me" I said louder this time.

She looked at me with a bored expression then back to mystery man.

I looked at him and he was checking me out. The secretary said hey again. But he looked at her with a bored look.

"Ok woman I don't know who you are and I don't care but you can flirt later with this dude, ok. So right now do your fucking job and give me my fucking schedule and map of this freaking school. I would hate to be late for class." I said mad. She looked at me like I am crazy. Then back to the guy.

"Aren't you going to defend" me she said to the guy.

"I'm not your guardian and you should listen to her, do your job and quite flirting with me. Ohhhh and not to be mean but I DON'T LIKE YOU" He said back then walked out of the office.

The lady looked at me with so much hate that she could kill. But she just gave me my stuff and went back to work. I looked at my schedule and about died.

1: history

2: art

3: language arts

4: lunch

5: science

6: p.e.

And then my day is over. Well at least my classes are easy.

The day went by fast. I haven't see that good looking guy yet, but I hope I will.

Finnally my last class is here. This is accually my favorite class. I know it's weird I like p.e..

I walked into the gym and nearly froze, there he was with a whistle.

He's my gym teacher