Chapter 11: a fun night with tyler

That's a pic of Mr.Clayton

________________________

I reached Tyler's front door and rung the doorbell. After about ,30 seconds he was at the door beaconing me to come in. I didn't hesitate to come in it was quite chilly out tonight.

"Well you actually wore something comfy"

"What's thAt supposed to mean"

"Most girls will go all out with makeup and doing their hair, oh and don't let me forget their outfit"

"Well it's not like I'm trying to impress anyone now am i"

Tyler chuckled and was leading me to what I assume is the living room.

"Well sit down I have a fun night planned for us"

"An what would that consist of"

"Watching movies on Netflix and eating pop corn and candy"

"Sound like fun but I get to pick the first movie since I'm the guest"

"Of course what kind of host would I be if I didn't"

"A mean horrible one, you would probably make watch a horror film"

"What ew no I cannot take horror films"

"Well that's a first"

"What" he asked with a frown

"Well most guys love horror movies"

"We are all different aren't we"

"What kind of world would we live in if we were"

"A mean horrible one" he said mocking my word from before
We both chuckled. He handed me the wii remote, I just noticed he had Netflix pulled up. I thought for a moment about what to watch then it came to me. I clicked the search bar and looked for Robin Hood men in tights.

"Omg love this movie" squeaked Tyler. I didn't expect that from him.

"Ahh" I didn't know you could have which a high pitched voice.

"Well before the movie can I tell you something know one knows about me"

"Sure. But why would you tell me a secret you've only known me for a few hours"

" I don't know I have a feeling I can trust you"

"Ok then shoot"

"I'm.....err um gay" he looked at me sheepishly

I smiled big

"Cool I've always wanted to have a gay best friend. We help each other out with men, go shopping" I said excitedly

"Well that went better than expected"

"What do you mean"

"I figured once you knew you run away and go gossip about the gay guy"

"No never your my friend eve if we just met"

His smile brighten. The rest of the night was fun. I ended up staying the night cause I was to tired to walk home.

________________________
When I woke up I smelt something really good so I fall owed the smell. I ended up in the kitchen, ahh I love this particular place in the house right now, I'm really hungry even though I ate like a pig last night.

I found Tyler in the kitchen cooking. I went over to him to see what he was cooking.

"Yo... what cha cooking". I asked him

He looked over at me and smiled.

"Well from all the Chocolate you were eating last night I'm guessing you like- "

"Umm love" I corrected

"Love it I'm making chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, and egg. oh and there's orange juice in the fridge by the way"

My smile widened "I love choco chip pancakes"

"I thought you would"

"Well I hate to ruin the mood, but I half to go after we eat"

He frowned
"Are you just using me for my amazing cooking"

"Of course not, I just don't want to get diabetes, I mean you have a lot of chocolate in this house" I said patting his back on a jokingly soothing manner. he laughed a little bit.

"Well why do you half to leave"

"I gotta to go home take a shower and then go to town to try to get a job"

"I suggest the ice cream shop there hiring right now"

"Ok I'll check it out and get a cone"

"Cool"

"I got a question"

"Shoot"

"Well actually two"

"Ok"

"Do you live here alone and how old are you exactly"

"No I don't live here alone my parents are away on there anniversary vacation, and I'm 18"

"Cool"

By this time we were already sitting down and eating. I took a bite of the pancakes and they tasted like heaven in my mouth. I absolutely Tyler's cooking. When I was done eating I said bye to Tyler and went home.