Chapter 21: Excuses excuses

Today was the day that Jonahs sister is going to come to the school and approve Jonahs lie. I half to give credit on his skills at lying.
I walked into the doors of the school and to my locker, I put everything in the locker except for the things I would need for my first class. That included a notebook and number two pencil. Before I went my first period I headed to the principles office, so I could be there when Julie (Jonahs sister) approved his lie. Apparently Jonah stayed up to give his sister a little study lesson about me so she will know what to say. I knocked on the door three times before entering. There I found my principal Mr. Greenwood, Jonah, and Julie.
"Hi" I greeted quietly while smiling and waving. This was the first time I had actually seen Julie, she had medium length blonde hair, pretty blue eyes, she seemed around 5'4, but I half to say she was beautiful.

"Hey girl" Julie greeted back with a big smile then frowned a bit and asked if I was doing better. I replied with a simple yes.
Mr. Greenwood seemed to buy us being friends so far. I just hoped it stayed that way. I looked over and discovered that Asher was here to.
"So to get started why don't you tell Asher your side of the story" Mr. Greenwood asked as I sat down.
"Well my sister had a cough and I don't live far from the general store, and when I got there she was crying and her and my sis here are friend so I took her back to my place" Jonah answered smoothly. Asher had a look of disbelief on his face, he just shrugged his shoulders and shook his head.
"Now we may proceed, can we hear what you half to say about the situation Miss" my principal said referring to Julie. "Well all I know is that my bro came home and told me what happened and then we ate chocolate, me and Emma then went to sleep"
I smiled slightly for effect.
"May I ask a question" Asher spoke for the first time. He was given permission by Mr. Greenwood. "Why where you crying when I just asked you out". I looked over at Julie not knowing what to say so I pretended to frown, Julie got the message and answered for me. "Before she moved here I knew her and she had a very bad childhood and past relationship, she wanted to go with you as a friend for a fun night then you brung back some harsh memories" I mentally noted to thank her when we we're done here. She's as good as her brother at lying. Asher had a look of sympathy on his face before speaking up. "Obviously I've made a mistake I don't think there in a relationship, he was just being friendly". Wow this worked very well. "Okay then you all are dismissed thank you for your time". I was the first one out followed by Julie then Asher who was followed by Jonah. I pulled Julie to the side and hugged her in a friendly way "Thank you" I whispered.
She pulled back and smiled "Your welcome, we should hang sometime".
"How bout now I'm not up for school after that meeting". She shook her head and said bye to her brother while went to my locker with was just down the hall a little ways. When I was done I met Julie at the entrance of the high school and followed her to her car.

___________________
Hey, guys I know this isn't much but it's all I can write right now with the end of school and test coming up. I hope you like it, comment if you do.