Chapter 12: run in

(A/n)
I hope everyone who reads my book I hope you like the book. This book has a wired plot. I will get to the teacher student love part soon I promise but it's going to be a bit bumpy.

________________________
I walked threw the door and locked it back. I don't want to be robed at this point in time. I walked up the stairs and to my room witch is the first one on the right of the hallway. See my house, the bottom floor when you walk threw the door there's the stairs. The to you left is the den then the kitchen. On the right there's the family room and a bath room. On the left side of the stairs there's a broom closet. A lot like the in Harry Potter. When you go up stairs there are two halls one going left and the other right. When you get to the top of the stairs there a trap door like thing on the ceiling that leads to the attic. On the right hall there are three bed rooms and two baths rooms. On the left there are two bed rooms and one bath room and another broom closet.

After I took a shower I put in a purple shirt with green cartoon dinosaur with the word 'rawr !!!', Ripped light washed skinny jeans with a purple belt, and last but not least purple vans. As you can tell I like purple. A lot. I did my witch just consisted of straightening it.
Before I could get out the door my phone went off. I looked at it to see it was an unknown number.

"Hello" I answered

"Hey"

"Umm... Who is this" I asked awkwardly

"Tyler why"

"Oh, how did you get my number"

"From your phone when you went to the bath room last night"

"Well you could've just asked for it"

"Didn't feel like it"

"Ok then, what do you want"

"When you get done in town come over to my place"

"Why"

"My cousin is coming over and he's bringing a friend"

"Okay and you want me around why"

"I want you to meet them"

"Ok. I'll be over"

"And I'm not going to lie there pretty hot"

I laughed a little

"I'll be over. I don't say no to a hot gut"

This time he laughed

"Okay see you later"

"Ok bye"

"Bye"
Before I left I save his number as a contact in my phone. Then I went out to the garage and got into my jeep and left.

________________________

Before I went to the ice cream place I went to mc. Donald's for something too eat. I know I ate just a little bit ago but I'm a growing girl I need my food. Anyways I pulled you to the building, I was going to go through the drive through but I decided I'd just go inside. From what it looks like there not really that busy. I walked in and decided that I'd get the 5 price MCchicken combo. Once I ordered it was 10 dollars. I reached into my bag to get my wallet but it wasn't there, then I realized I left it in my jeep.

"I accidentally left my wallet in my jeep I'll be right back" the guy at the counter noded and smiled

"We will hold your order until you get back"

"Thank you"

I turned around and fell right into my butt. I looked up to see Mr.Clayton standing there. He looked so damn hot. I love the way his blonde hair shimmered In the light and I loved the way you could so easily get lost in his deep blue eyes. I then realized he was holding out his hand too help me up.

"Thanks, and sorry for bumping into you"

"It's ok and your welcome" I gave him a closed smile and walked out to my jeep. I couldn't help but think how good his muscles looked in that tight shirt.

After I got my order I went to the ice cream shop and got an job application. When I got to Tyler's house there where two cars there.
I walked up to the door and knocked. Tyler opened the door and smile brightly when he saw me

"Your just in time" he said with so much excitement it was in real.

"I guess I am" I said wondering who am I going to meet.

We walked into the living room and there were two men sitting there watching t.v..

"Um... Hey Jonah Chris this is Emma" they boot stood up and turned around. Tho I haven't seen there faces the one on the left seemed to inflate rest me the most. When they were da ring us I couldn't believe who I was seeing.

"Mr. Clayton"
"Emma" we both said at the same time.

"Wait tall two know each other asked Tyler

"Yeah I'm her physical Ed teacher"

"Oh... well I didn't see that coming"

"And didn't I tell you the first day I met you its Jonah outside of school" Mr. Wait no Jonah said addressing me this time.

"I guess"

"Call me Jonah when say Mr. Clayton it makes me feel old and I'm only 22"

"Wait your only 22 I thought you would be older"

"And whys that"

"I mean don't you half to go to college for like three or four years"

"Well I'm a genius so I skipped a grade and I graduated high school early and when your a P.E. You only half to go to college for like three or five years. But I only went for three"

"Oh" that was all I could say at the time.