Chapter 6: Him

OMG

I can't believe it .

He's my gym teacher.

I went up to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and smiled.

"Hey aren't you the kid who told off Ms. Holland"

"I guess"

He started to check me out again.

I mean I guess you would call me hot. I had blonde hair, but I died it so its like a really preety dirty blonde color. My eyes are a really deep blue.

I had to look away again or I was going to drool.

"Um... do I half to wear a uniform or can I wear my cloths"

"Oh you can just wear your own clothes. The girls locker room is over there"

I look over and there was a door labeled 'girls locker room'.

"Thank you" I said quickly then went over to the locker room.

I walked in and every one looked at me and started whispering.

I went to a empty locker and put my gym bag down and started changing.

I wasn't embarrassed to change, I went to th gym so I was pretty fit.

After I was changed I went back to the gym.

I was the last one to finish changing. When I walked out every one looked a me. I was wearing some black booty shorts with a skull on it and and a light purple tank top with a logo that said 'if you mess with me be ready to be fucked up'. I could fight I took Marshall-arts and karate.

I walked by one jock and he grabbed my ass. I had him in a head lock in a matter of seconds.

"Did you not read my shirt. Don't fuck with me you will regret it." I said and let him go.

Like every other class I had to interface myself.

"Hi my name is Emma I'm from California. And don't fuck with me"

I sat back down and waited for my sexy ass teacher to tell us what to do.

"Okay class today you are going to run a mile, then do 20 pull ups, push ups, lung hops each then just shoot some basket ball. He took us out to the track

And told us to run.

I started I was in the front. Behind me were some jocks who call themselves athletes. When I was done with every thing I got a basket ball and started

Shooting.

When P.E. was over and I was changed and getting ready to leave the gym teacher who I still don't knows name called me over. I think I have a tiny crush on him, but that's natural I'm mean he is a sexy beast.

"Yes mr."

"Oh my names Mr. Clayton but call me Jonah outside of school"

"Ok. What did you call me over here for"

"Ohh I was just wondering how did you learn to fight"

"Umm... I took Marshall-Arts and Karate"

"Oh... so

Can I give you a ride home the buses have probably left"

"I have a jeep"

"We'll then come over for dinner"

"Well I don't go to strangers homes so you can come to mine"

"Your house"

"Yep"

"Sure ill fallow you"

"Ok"

I walked to the parking lot and got in my jeep but before I left I checked my phone.

I had two text. One was from Avery saying

Hey

And the other from my dad, it's said

Hello, the house your at is your house me and your mom thought you would like your on house.

Great just great.

They just didn't want me around that's all.

I pulled out of the mostly empty

parking lot.

And was on my way home.