Chapter 20: exposed

"Hey bring me back my snickers bar" I yelled at Jonah as he ran out of the room. It was six in the morning and I was eating a snickers bar while watching disney. Then Jonah decides that when he get out of the shower that hes going to take MY snickers bar, witch is not a nice thing to do. I ran after him until wr got to the living room and then I tackled him when I got close enough. We fell on the couch with me on top of him.

"Can I please have my snickers back please" I did my puppy face slightly pouted.

"No" he said it like he was talking to his sister not his girlfriend.

"But I need it to live and I love you so so much"

"I love you so so much to but I need something first"

"What" instead of replying he just kissed me pulled back and said he loved me then kissed me again, after a few seconds I started kissing him back. I positioned myself where my legs where on either side o jonah and he sat up where he was sitting upright on the couch.

I pulled back for air and asked "can I have my snickers now".

"Yes, yes may and u can have me to".

"I just really want to finnish my snickers". He lifted his hand up, opened his mouth and stuffed the rest of my snickers into his mouth.

I fell to the floor and acted as if I had just died.

"Hey baby" jonah asked with his mouth full. How dare he eat MY snickers.

"Sorry but im not speaking to you".

"And why not".

"U ate my snickers".

"Awe babe come on ill buy you another snickers and whatever else you want" I instantly sat up and smiled.

"Really".

"Yes, I will".

"I want a case of pepsi and two snicker bars" I smiled.

"Why two snickers".

"So you can have you own and not est mine".

______________________________

Later that day I was in my english class when my teacher Ms. Grimes told me to go to the principles office. I had this crazy feeling that I was in big trouble. When I entered the principles office and saw Jonah I already new what was coming. I sat down in the ugly brown leather chair that was beside Jonahs thats when he started talking.

"It has come to my attention that you two may or may not be in a relationship" he frowned.

"Why would you think that" Jonah asked the principle.

"A student named asher said he seen you carrying her to your house" we could be in serious trouble and Jonah he fricken smiles.

"Ah I know what your talking about now. See my sister and Emma are friends and that night my sister was coughing really bad and I dont live far from the general store I walked there. And when I got there I found her crying and so I took her home so she could rest and have a friend to talk to, plus my sister would have gotten mad if I just left her there" wow hes good at telling lies.

"Okay. That sounds reasonable but im afraid your sister had to approve your story" Jonah frowned this time.

"She cant do it today shes has college, but she could come in tomorrow".

"Thats fine but Emma did this happen is this story true".

"Yes although i would not like to talk about why I was crying" I looked down thinking about that bad night.

"Thats understandable, you both are dismissed" I left fallowing Jonah then walked beside him when we where out of the office.

"Your good" I said to Jonah.

"At what" I asked cluelessly

"Lying" I answered in a whisper so no on would hear.

______________________________

A/N

Sorry for the wait I have been busy with a lot of things. But I hoped you enjoyed the chapter.