Chapter 4: moving time

Today I'm moving.

Moving away from my one friend, my fears, and my hometown.

I was putting the last of my stuff in my jeep.

"Hey". I turned around to see Avery standing their with sad eyes. I went up to her and hugged her.

"When are you leaving".

"I'm leaving in a few minutes"

We separated and walked over too my jeep. "I got to get going so I can get their by sun down".

"Oh".

I climbed into my jeep and look at my best friend.

"I guess I'll see you later".

"Yeah ill see you later"

I smile a sad smile then turned on my jeep and pulled out of the driveway and was on my way too my new home.

__________________________

7 hours later

__________________________

I was finally on my road. I was tired and just wanted too sleep. It was almost dark.

I pulled into my my driveway and looked at my new home.

It was a beautiful Victorian house. It was blue with white shutters.

I got out of my jeep and went up to the house. I was already furnished and painted. Apparently I was the last one to know we were moving. All I had too do was set up my room. I went to the door and propped it open then started bringing my stuff in and up too my room.

My bed was set up already so all I had too do was put my bed set on. Before I went to bed I took a shower and laid out an outfit for school tomorrow.

__________________________

The next day

__________________________

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I gabbed my phone and turned off my alarm. I laid there then got up and went to put my clothes on. When I had my clothes on I went to brush my teeth and and straighten my hair.

Now that I'm here and away from my fears I can actually be who I am.

I had on some light ripped skinny jeans and a light purple American eagle shirt. It was plain but I liked it. Then I put on my necklace witch had a engraving of a wolf howling at the moon. Then I put on some earrings. They were just simple pearl studs.

After that I put on a little makeup. Some bb cream and a little blush with a thin layer of eyeliner and mascara.

After I was all ready I grabbed the new bag I got witch was light purple with pink stripes.

When I had everything I was on my way to school.