Chapter 14: the perfect match

I woke up on Tyler's couch. Wow I don't remember falling asleep last night. I tried to get up but I couldn't something was holding me down. I looked down at my waist to see strong muscled arms wrapped around my waist. then I looked behind me to see Chase holding me and all at once I felt absolutely disgusted.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME" I yelled at chase. He jumped up and was at all ears.

"What the heck was that" he said with a scared face.

"You where hold me and I didn't like plus I couldn't get out of ur grip" I looked around and noticed that Mr. Clayton or Jonah was not here. It was only Avery who was curled up in a ball in the other couch. Tyler and Evan they were curled up together on the floor,awww they look so cute. I don't see how there still asleep I screamed really loud. Then it was me and chase. Witch I looked at him he was already asleep. I walked Ito the kitchen got a pen and some paper and wrote a short note:
I'm went to my house to take a shower and eat. Tyler send Avery and Evan over to my house when you all wake up
Emma

I say it on the counter where Someone was bound to find it. I walked over to my house and remembered that's it's Monday. DAMN I missed school. Oh yea I do t have school today since they found that gun in this guys locker. I wonder why he had it. Beats me. I started looking for my phone when I realized I left it on the counter in Tyler's house. I walked all the way back over there to retrieve my phone. I was about to leave when I heard a sound upstairs. I went to check if anyone had gotten up but they were all asleep like when I left. I tiptoed up the stairs and turned left but ended up going the the other way when the sound came again. I came to a plain white door. I swung it open, there stood Jonah. IN A TOWEl.

"I should've just stayed down stairs" I herd a chuckle

"You can open your eyes now" I did as told and opened them. He stood in a pair of basket-ball shorts , but no shirt.

"Sorry I'll just go now " I said blushing a little. I think he noticed since he was staring at me so intense that he could burn a whole in the back of my head. I started to walk away when he called me back in. "Hmmm" he didn't say anything. Just stared at me like before. "What is there something on my face" I went to mirror behind him but my face was fine.i felt hands on my waist and I froze.

"You are so beautiful" he said nuzzling his face in my neck. I relaxed into him a little. It felt so right but it was so wrong, I mean he's my teacher for crying out loud. He started kissing my neck, he spun me around in his arms so that I was facing him. He looked at me so softly. He then did something very unexpected. HE FRICKING KISSED ME. It wasn't horrible it felt right and good. I started kissing back with as much force that he was kissing me with.
I pulled back in need for air.

"This ain't right you know" his face was bright with happiness.

"Yeah your right but it feels so good" he was right but I couldn't risked getting suspended and him going to jail.

"I... umm... got to go, I'll see you later"

"Ok" his face was looked sad now, he had a frown obviously wanting to stay. But I couldn't.

"Ohh bye"

"Bye" I said and awkwardly walked away. Everyone was still asleep when I got down stairs, so I went home to clean up.

________________________

After I took a shower and got dressed I went back over to Tyler cause neither Avery or Evan were here.
I whore light washed skinny jeans, a blue tee that had Disney's Frozen logo on it, and some white vans. I didn't do any makeup cause I'm not trying to impress anyone, and I left my hair natural. I was at Tyler's at this point. I knocked on the door, and when nobody came to answer I figured they were still asleep or they didn't hear. They're probably still asleep it's only 10:46
I walked in the house and into the living room but no one was there, so I walked into the kitchen and there was Jonah at the stove.

"Hey" he jumped and turned around. He had a scared face but it went away when he saw me.

"Hi" he turned back to the stove. I went and stood beside him to see what he was cooking. He was cooking scrambled eggs.

"Where is everyone"

"They went out to eat but I didn't want to go"

"Oh.. Didn't they see my note"

"Yeah Evan told me to tell you that they would be back soon"

"Ok" I took in what he was wearing. He had on the shorts from this morning, but this time he had a sleeveless shirt ripped down the sides that showed his abbs. I had to look away or I was going to drool. "I'm going to go back to my house"

"Your going to leave me all by myself" he had a frown on his face and I wanted to hug him and make it go away.

"You can come with me"

"But my eggs"

"Fine I'll stay, in going to put in a movie" he just smiled and shook his head. Thinking about the kiss made me think about almost being raped. I didn't want him to get close to me and and get into my pants then leave. I can't have that. It'll be too much. I put in the bling ring and pressed play.
Jonah came into the living room with a plate of eggs. He sat right beside of me, scooted away a little bit. He looked at me and smiled obviously not noticing that I scooted away.

"Umm... sorry about this morning, your right it's very wrong and against the law"

"No it was fine but your right it's against the law"

"You know your hard to understand. I really really like you but I can't figure you out, first your say no and it's not right. Now it was good but still wrong"

"You don't understand"

"Then help me under stand"

"I can't just tell you it's hard to talk about"

"Just spit it out"

"No I can't" by now my eyes started tearing up.

"Yes you can"

"I was almost raped when I was younger but I wasn't and my mom was murdered but they never found her killer" I shouted in his face. I got up to go upstairs and lock myself in a room cause I didn't feel like walking home. When I got in a random room I called Avery.

"Hey ho"

"Come back I need you"

"What's wrong"

"I need you"

"Are you still at your house no I'm at Tyler's"

"We will be there In a few minutes hold on"

"Ok bye"

"Bye"

I ended the call I was full blown crying now.

"Emma come out please I didn't mean to upset you" he kept asking me to come out and that he was sorry. Until I herd Averys voice.

"What did you do"

I open the door and she stood with Evan and Tyler behind her. she came to me and hugged me. We sat on the bed.

"Tyler she might be here for awhile, she never leaves the place she's in when she has a break down like this"

"That's fine"

"Evan get rid of the blades and any sharp things"

"Wait why get rid of those" Jonah asked. Avery raised up both hand and made a motion of cutting. "Oh"

"I want you to go away you are the one who made her like this" he walked away like she told him to. I cried into her till I fell asleep.