Chapter 2: last day of summer

Today is the last day of summer and I'm literally About to cry.

I half to go back to being bullied and pushed around.

But the good news is this is my senior year. I want to go to school online but my parents think I'm not getting out there so they make me go to public school. But once I graduate I'm going to go to online college.

The only way I relieve the pain of getting pushed around is listening to music. It gets me out of my world. And I'm emo. A shut in because I'm afraid if I open up ill end up falling in love and the getting rejected. But mostly rejected.

I only have one friend her name is Avery she moved here four years ago to the little town of 'Ennice North Carolina'.

She is a shut in like me and emo. But her fear is that she will never be loved or excepted.

My phone started ringing I picked it up and the caller I.d. Said 'Avery'.

I picked it up.

Hello, I answered

Hey

What's up

I though we could go school shopping together

Sure I know how you hate being alone in public

Just the same with you

Ok I'll pick you up in five

Ok I'll see you then

Bye

Bye

With that I hung up.

I was already ready I was expecting her to call she always wait till last minute to shop.

I went down stairs. And yelled " bye going shopping be back later".

I was yelling to no one in unputicular my mom just shuts me out after the insistent. She just gives me money for each week.

I went out to the garage and got into my 'jeep wrangler' and headed over to Avery's house.

I'm about 5 minutes later and 2 Pierce the veil songs I Finally pulled into Avery drive way and honked two times. She walked out in a (bvb t-shirt and black ripped skinny jeans and some studded high tops converse) with big houped ear rings.

When she got in she look at me and said "damn girl you look hot"

"No I don't" I stated

I was wearing a simple black shirt with a 'led zeppelin' logo and some black skinny jeans.

I'm a blonde with blue eyes.

I have bright blonde hair with in hate hair with wavy hair and blue grey eyes.

After a 2 hour drive we finnaly pulled into the mall parking lot.

We live in a small town so we half to drive far to get to the city .

We walked in and like usually people start to stare and whisper. The first store we went to was 'hot topic'.

I bought a few bvb shirts and pierce the veil shirts and three pairs of skinny jeans.

Avery bought pretty much the same thing.

After that we shopped at areopostale and American eagle.

The rest of the day we just looked around and got school supply's.