Chapter 10: new person

This is a pic of Evan
________________________
I woke up on the couch. I sat up and looked around, I saw jane asleep. I smiled an evil smile. I got up an went over to the stereo and blasted music then ran and jumped on her. She screamed and kicked me off her. I fell on the floor laughing very hard I couldn't breath. When she realized what I had done she came over to me and started to beat me with her pillow. She finally stopped.
When my laughter died down I got up and went to the kitchen with Jane behind me
"You want something to eat" I asked
"Yea beating you with that that pillow took all of my energy"
I chuckled a little and asked what cereal she wanted because I didn't feel like cooking.
"What cereal do you want cause I don't feel like fixing bacon"
"Um....... I think lucky charm"
"Ha I was think the same things"
"Well they say great minds think alike"
I looked at her with the most horrified face I could muster up
"What" she asked
"Do you even know how old and lame that line is"
"It's all I could come up with at the time"
"Ok" I said as I handed Jane her bowl of cereal. She started to laugh then stopped when her phone went off. When she read the text she looked bummed out.
"Damn I gotta go home after I eat I half to babysit my little brother and sister"
"Well I am lucky to be an only child"
We laughed a little.
________________________
After Jane left I really had nothing to do so I sat down and started watching sponge bob.
I herd a knock at the door. I went to open it I thought it was Jane, maybe she left something.
When I open the door their was a guy there about my age. He was about 6'2, really dark hair like black, blue-green eyes. I could tell he was very skinny. He had on a lose shirt on.

"Hi you are"

"I'm Tyler, and you are"

"Oh my name is Emma"

"Cool you live here all by your self"

"Yep"

"Exactly how old are you, living here all by your self"

"I'm almost 18 why"

"Never mind"

"Ok then"

"Well I live right over there". He pointed to the house next to mine

"I haven't seen anyone in there since I've moved here"

"I've been on somewhat of a vacation"

"Cool"

"Nah I was attending some wedding I California"

"Oh"

"Now tell me why are you living here all alone when your only 17"

"Well my dad works with this company and he got transferred here and my parents were supposed to live with me but they dumped me here all alone and live somewhere else"

"Wow intense" he stood there smirking at me

" What" I asked

"Nothing, but I guess I'll see you around"

"I guess"
"Well then since we're going to see each other again, meet me at my house tonight at 9 ok bye,oh and wear something comfy"
I didn't get to answer so I decided I'd. Go and get to know this guy who knows he could probably be nice.
________________________
It was about nine and was leaving the house to walk to Tyler's. I wore American eagle sweats and a black oversized sweater. Well I hope this night goes well.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
(A/n)
Hi sorry for the long wait. School got into the way but I hope you guys enjoy my book and I'll try to post more chapters as soon as I can. Love yall my little birdies