Chapter 8: being ignored

That's a pic of Emma.

Sorry I haven't write in a while I broke my iPod and had to get a new one.

___________________________

The next day at school I did my thing, went to my classes didn't talk to no one really just people asking if I was the new kid. It got annoying.

I was in history right now. The teacher was going on and on about unknown presidents and how they play apart in the world to.

I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked behind me and this girl was smile in at me.

"Hi" she said kindly

"Hey and yes I'm the knew kid"

"Yeah I know I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out one afternoon. I could show you around town since your knew"

"Cool yea how about since Fridays in three day we could go after school lets out and can we go shopping I need

Clothes and groceries."

She looked at me with a confused face.

"Oh I live alone my parents don't care and an wanted me out of the way but they still pay for every thing"

"That cool at least you can have privacy and sleepover whenever you want"

I laughed and she did to

Mr.birdsong the teacher looked up from what he was talking about hearing me laugh and asked "is president John Tyler dieing funny"

"No no it's very sad"

"Well if that sad then tell us how he died"

I herd the girl behind me whispering how he died. And I made a mental note to ask her name and thank her

" he died naturally"

The teacher had a blank look on his face but went on with his lesson with a close eye on me.

___________________________

When p.e. Rolled around I was nervous

About seeing him again since are encounter last night.

I walked out of the girls locker room. I had on a really tight tank top that i should have given to the clothes care Inc. a long time ago. And some navy blue shorts that matched my tank top.

Mr. Clayton look at me and quickly looked away. He came over to me and said in a hard tone through gritted teeth "those shorts are to short go change and if you don't have any your going to half to sit out of p.e."

I glared at him he just ruined my day but in fact I did have longer shorts. I quickly changed went back out to the gym and did my stretches ran my mile and started throughing a football with a partner.

The rest of the day went fast I just went home played my Xbox talked to Avery and Jane. That the girl that I made friends with. We only had one class together so we didn't get to talk much.

I cloud not wait for Friday so I could get my mind off Mr. Clayton. I think I'm starting to like him and that ain't good. Bad even.

My phone ringing brought me out of my thought. I looked at the caller I.d.

It was my old co-worker Evan. He was another friend that didn't make fun of my choice of style. He was also Avery's friend.

"Hello I answered"

"How life without me"

"It's horrible I sighed dramatically"

"Well that's to bad"

"Yeah"

Bang bang bang

"Hold on I think that's my Chinese take out"

I went to the door opened it and smiled at the Smell of the Chinese food. My stomach rumbled when I smelt it. I paid the delivery man and went to the kitchen. I put my phone on speaker so I could eat and talk to Evan.

"So what has life been without me" I mocked Evans question

"Pretty boring Avery won't crash party's with me"

" you'll be fine i promise hubby boo boo child"

"I'm am not a child I'm a full man"

"Whatever"

"Yea yea"

"Hey I gotta go my pizza is here"

"Fatty"

"Hey I'm not the one eating cat for dinner"

"I'm not eating cat I'm eating sweet'n sour chicken thank you very much"

"Ok ok well I'll call you soon"

"Ok bye"

"Bye"

I continued eating then took a shower letting the steamy water relax my mussels. After that I went to bed and awaited the next day.