part fifty//real life

Raphael came out of his meeting and met Lucie at the hotel entrance. He took her out for some dinner and bought some adorable bunny hats.
They ate some food then drove back to the hotel.

Raph took Luce back to the room and sat her down onto the bed.
"Luce, I want to talk about something" He started.
"Okay, proceed" She nodded back to him, smiling.

"So...the hotels been open for just over 2 months and it's doing really well. We've had an abundance of people staying here and it's doing so well. Obviously I opened this so my Dad has asked me to come work here full time" Raph explained.

"Work full time as in Korea? Like live here?" She asked.
"Yes. I'd live out here and I'd run the hotel" Raphael said awkwardly.
"So that's what the meeting was about" Lucie said looking down at the floor.

"Luce, I want you to come with me. Live here, with me" Raphael stated.
"What?" Lucie exclaimed.
"Luce I know you like it here. It wouldn't be for long and it would be a lot less expensive than trying to find an apartment in the city" Raph began standing up.

"Raph I don't know" She muttered.
"Lucie this is a once in a lifetime opportunity! You're always saying how you'd love to live abroad and go travelling. What's better than Korea? You can meet with modelling agents over here and directors. That'll look amazing on your CV!" Raphael said trying to convince her.

"That's very true" She mumbled.
"Just think about it Lucie. Please. I think it would be so good for us" He smiled.
"I will think about it. I promise" Lucie apprehensively smiled back.