part fourteen//e news

Twitter beef between Gabbie Danes and Lucie Jones!

Lucie Jones has been absent from our stories since she called it quits with actor boyfriend, Tom Holland, in September

Lucie Jones has been absent from our stories since she called it quits with actor boyfriend, Tom Holland, in September. The pair made statements on their twitters and explained that their relationship had turned toxic but wished each other the best.

Nevertheless, the breakup if back in the headlines today!

As it's Christmas time, Gabbie Danes flew out to London with boyfriend Harrison Osterfield.
The couple have tried to distance themselves from the drama surrounding their bestfriends breakup.

However, Harrison, Gabbie & Tom all posted that they were hanging out together.
But the post that caused all the controversy was Danes'.

Harrison and Tom had disabled their comments and didn't mention each other in the posts. Despite that, Gabbie left her comments on and mentioned Tom & Harrison in the caption.

She posted this photo with the caption, "a fabulous city with some fabulous people❤️"then tagging Tom & Harrison

"a fabulous city with some fabulous people❤️"
then tagging Tom & Harrison.

This caused fans to flood her comments with questions and accusations. Many were judging her because she's meant to be Jones' best friend.

A few were,
"nah wouldn't ever do that to my best mate"
"that's rude. plain rude"
"shocked about this uno"
However, a couple did stick up for her
"will you stop making stuff out of nothing..."
"omg leave gabbie alone!!"
But after a few minutes, Lucie saw the photo and commented,
"wow".

Later that day, she wrote on her Twitter...

@luciejones: it's always the ones you least expect...

Danes later tweeted,

@gabbiedanes: are you really gonna indirectly, directly tweet me?

And Jones replied with a salty tweet saying,

@luciejones: are you gonna really go and hang out with my ex only a few months after we've broken up. knowing that i'm upset that i won't be going to London this year. way to rub salt in the wound gab

@luciejones; like i said, it's always the ones you least expect that screw you over the most

Since then, neither have made any comments but all tweets & posts have been deleted.

The shade is real today guys! We agree with Lucie. Gabbie should've had her back....

What do you guys all think? Let's us know...