part fourty//instagram

@tomholland2013, @gabbiedanes and 668,678 others liked this photo

@luciejones: it's been a tough few weeks but i'm unbelievably grateful for all of the amazing people in my life. also thank you to the amazing doctors and nurses who have helped me for the past few weeks. depression and anxiety isn't something that will leave me but i am getting the help i need. i promise you all that you are not alone even when it feels like it. i thought i had no one to turn to but there's always someone willing to listen. please speak out if you are upset, depressed or having suicidal thoughts. there is always light at the end of the tunnel❤️

comments are disabled for this post

||

Lucie had started therapy sessions to speak about her problems. She wasn't very happy about anyone paying for them though.

"No Tom. I refuse" She huffed.
"It's not just him. Me and Sebastian are chipping in too and your mom as well" Robert added.
"I refuse" She repeated.
"Luce, you need these sessions and they're very expensive. We just want you to get better and talking about your feelings and to get help. It's the best" Tom explained.
"Ugh, fine. But as soon as I'm out of college in May and I can get a job, all my money will be going to you guys" She replied.
"Whatever you say" Sebastian laughed.

They all stayed for two weeks until Lucie was able to go home. All of the guys from Atlanta flew back. Lucie, Rose and Gabbie took cabs to the airport and said goodbye to everyone.

Lizzie and Scarlett had given Lucie the perfect girlie pamper week that she needed. They brought fancy face masks and had brought nail polish too.

The boys were just very supportive and kept her smiling with their chats about filming.

She was so happy that Tom had come to see if she was okay but she kept him at a distance.
The girl still was sad about seeing him because of the breakup and didn't want to fall back into pattern.

They were friends and that was it.

Raphael also came to see her when Tom and the boys were out. He brought her some flowers and some chocolate.

"Thank you Raph" She giggled.
"I'm just glad you're okay. I was really scared" He mumbled.
"I'm glad you thought of me. But honestly I'm okay. It's the best place for me here, just for the meantime" She explained.
"Well when you've been discharged and are ready to go home, would you want to go on date? Just a brunch date to do some work. I prefer writing my scripts  around other people" He smiled
"I'd love to!" She replied.

Tom knew that Raphael had been at the hospital because none of them had bought the flowers. Nobody asked questions about them but all had an inkling.

||

After she'd been discharged, the girls went back to their dorm and Luce had a long shower and got changed. They all then hauled into a cab and drove to JFK to say goodbye to everyone.

"Seb, thank you for seeing me. I knew this would be hard for you and I'm so happy you
came. Thank you so much" Lucie beamed.
"Of course. I'm just glad you're getting better" He smiled.

"Ah Robert! Thank you for being the best adoptive father a girl could ever ask for" She giggled.
"It's my honor" He said bowing, resulting in them all laughing.

"Laura, Deya! Thank you for taking the time to come down and see me. I love you girls" She gushed.
"We love you too" They exclaimed in unison.

"And finally Lizzie, Scarlett you two are honestly my biggest inspirations. Thank you so so much for coming to see me" She giggled.
"You're the cutest ever!! We love you" Scarlett replied, tears in her eyes.

Luce then walked over and took Tom aside as Gabbie and Rose said goodbye to everyone else.

"Thank you so much for coming here Tom. You really helped me get better" She explained.
"I'm very happy that we're on speaking terms again" Tom stated.
"Friends?" She asked
"Friends" Tom replied.

They both joined in a hug. Tom held Lucie close to his chest and could smell her coconut shampoo. She could also smell his Gucci cologne.

"Friends my ass" Rosie whispered to Gabbie.
"Let's see how long it lasts" She whispered back.

Robert coughed and told Tom that they had a plane to catch.
"See ya dickwad" Rose said, waving to Tom.
"Won't miss you Rosie Roo" He sarcastically smiled.

Everyone waved goodbye and went back home.

"That hug lasted a bit longer than friends usually hug" Gabbie laughed as they got into the cab.
"Gabriella Danes! We are just friends" She said.

As the words came out of her mouth, she understood that friends was better than nothing.

Just Friends. Friends was good.

a/n: team raph or tom? Xx