part twenty five//real life

Lucie got in her Uber and made her way to the airport. The girl was so excited to see the girls because they had so much to catch up on. It was 4pm and both of the flights were coming in at similar times.

Rose and Zendaya were trying not to be online during their vacation so Rose probably had loads to tell Luce. She was also hoping that Gabbie could give more detail about when she spoke to Tom.

Once she arrived, she walked to the front and was met with Rose. She ran towards her and consumed her in a hug.

"I missed you so much!" Rose smiled.
"Missed you too" She giggled.
"Right, where's Gabriella Danes?" Rose asked.

They looked around them until they saw Gabbie running towards them.

"I'm heree!" Gabbie called.
The girls ran up to her and they had a big group hug.
"Common, the Uber's not gonna wait forever!" Lucie interrupted.

The girls got into the Uber and went back to their dorm. Lucie suggested they go out for dinner since the girls had returned and they agreed.

They sat in their living room and caught up on everything that happened during their trips away. Rose described the beautiful views and memories that her and Zendaya experienced.

Gabbie spoke about her trips around London briefly but saw Lucie feeling uncomfortable and finished.

"Alright, I'm going to shower and unpack. I'll see you when I'm ready" Rose stated.

Rose walked into her room and as soon as the door shut, Gabbie turned and faced Lucie.

"So, I spoke to Tom and he understands completely. He knows that he was the reason for the breakup. Luce, he understands that you can't be single forever. And you don't need to feel guilty" Gabbie explained.
"Ok. I'm glad he understands because I do like Raph" She smiled.
"Really!? I'm so happy for you! I need to meet him asap" Gabbie giggled.

The girls got ready and went out for a fancy dinner.

@gabbiedanes, @luciejones and 217,543 others liked this photo

@rosiejenkins: blurred but beautiful🥰👼🏼

rosiejenkins tagged gabbiedanes & luciejones

comments are disabled for this post

gabbie: