One

The sun was setting, and it was going to get dark very soon if I didn't hurry home.

I ended up in a shady neighborhood I didn't recognize. I must have taken a wrong turn while walking from UA, I thought.

After looking around my surroundings, I knew that I was lost. I have walked home every day with no problem from school, and today I had to get lost?! "This is great," I mutter to myself with anger and sarcasm in my tone.

I kicked a rock that was on the sidewalk in frustration. When I was about to check my phone for directions, I felt a hand cover my mouth and another hand gripping my waist. My eyes grew wide and I started kicking and yelling, trying to break free of the stranger's grasp.

"I would apologize for what I'm about to do, but, I'm not," The stranger's deep voice chuckled.

When I heard that, I felt fear rising inside me. I kept trying to loosen the random's grip on me, but it was no use since they were too strong for me. Even with my quirk, it was too hard to activate it because of the position I was in.

"Night, night." was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

. . .

I felt myself laying on a hard and cold surface when I came to. I sat up and noticed that I was back on the sidewalk that I was on before. When I tried to stand, my legs wobbled as if I haven't used them for 5 years.

Soon after some struggles, I managed to get up on my two legs. Then my eyes grew wide when I realized that it was pitch black outside. I quickly looked for my phone and thankfully it was in my back pant's pocket, which was very lose fitting for some reason.

The time read Nine p.m, and I almost dropped my phone. Oh, my god, my mom is going to murder me if I don't get home now!

I pulled up directions on my phone and started running, it was kinda hard because my pants kept slightly slipping, which I found seriously weird.

After what felt like a marathon, I finally reached my apartment building. I reached my floor and opened my front door and instantly heard my mother's voice from the kitchen.

"Izuku Midoriya I know it's Friday but you still have to come home on time-Oh my!" My mother walked into the living room where I was and almost fell backward in shock.

"Mom, what is it?" I asked her and was surprised by my voice, which was higher than normal.

"Izuku, I think you should go into the bathroom and look in the mirror," my mom told me, and I looked at her with a confused look on my face. But I started walking to the bathroom and she trailed behind me.

When I looked in the mirror, my eyes felt like they were going to bulge out of my head.

My hair was long and stopped to my shoulders, on my chest there was a set of C-cups and my clothing hung from my body like it was ten sizes too big for me. I immediately knew what happened.

"I'm a, a GIRL?!" I shrieked, touching my face and hair in complete shock.

"How did this even happen, Izuku?!" My mom asked me.

I kept looking at myself in the mirror, then looked at my mother. "I got lost while walking home, and some random attacked me and knocked me out. Then I woke up and now I'm this!"

My mother pulled me into a hug, and I started to slightly cry in her shoulder. "Oh, my goodness," my mom started, "do you know why they did it?"

I shook my head, still clutching onto my mother, "I have no idea!"

"We're lucky it's Friday. I will schedule a doctor's appointment tomorrow and see if we can reverse this," my mom told me, letting me go and looking right into my eyes. "Change your clothing as well and get into some pajamas. I want you to get some rest."

I nodded, "Okay, I will."

My mom gave me one last hug, "No matter what happens, everything will be okay. Remember that."

We both left the bathroom and my mom gave some of her old PJs before I headed to my room to change clothes. After I took off all my clothing from before and I looked in my bedroom mirror, I still can't believe what I'm seeing.

I changed into the new pajamas and tucked myself in my bed, staring at the ceiling. What will happen if I'm always going to be a girl? I asked myself as I laid on my bed, surrounded by darkness.