39.

Jamie's P.O.V

Anger raged as I jumped in my car with a destination in mind. I drove home first rushing upstairs to get changed into something more suitable, in fact the only ironed items of clothing available. How could Tiffany say all this bullshit? she means the fucking world to me! I changed my whole life because I want to be with her, why cant she believe that?!

In a matter of twenty minutes I'm ready and leaving for Lewis'.

I could hear them from outside enjoying a few drinks before they moved onto the clubs. I knocked and shouted through as Marvin answered the door.

"Whey, Jamie!" he grinned.

Both him, Jay and Simon seemed pleased to see me, but Lewis did not.

"Get me a drink!" I ordered.

"I knew you'd come in the end," Marvin nodded patting my back as I walked inside.

"Jamie, what are you doing here?" Lewis asked.

"Don't look too pleased to see me will you Lewis," I replied.

"I thought you were spending the night with Tiffany?"

"Changed my mind," I shrugged.

"What's gone on?"

"It's a long story."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Enough with the questions Lewis, the man wants a drink," Simon said passing me a glass of vodka and coke.

"We've just had an argument."

I pushed passed him and followed Jay into the living room. I came here to forget the argument not dwell on what has happened, Tiffany has made it clear enough what she's thinking and after weeks of giving up all of this for her, I think I deserve a lads night. I knocked vodkas back like there was no tomorrow making sure I thoroughly enjoyed catching up with my mates.

We moved onto Movida, a favourite club of mine. The music is blaring, the girls are on top form and the drinks are still flowing. This is the atmosphere I used to crave.

"Jamie?" Lewis called making his way over to me at the bar.

"What Lewis?" I moaned.

"What is going on with you?"

"Just drop it will you, it doesn't matter."

"No, you drop the act! you can't turn back to partying after one argument, this isn't going to fix anything," he bite back.

"I feel better already," I shrugged.

"What about tomorrow?"

"I'll cross that bridge when I come to it."

"Tiffany is probably at home worried sick about you, on top of looking after Charleigh on her own."

"She's the one giving me grief."

"It's her hormones."

"Fuck the hormones."

"She's the best thing thats ever happened to you," he said.

"Yeah that's what I thought too."

"Jamie, come on."

"Just leave it Lewis, it doesn't concern you," I snapped

A blonde served me at the bar. As I ordered my drink my eyes automatically lowered to her chest.

Normal P.O.V

I sat reading over the text and thought about how Jamie turned down a night out with the lads to stay in with me and Charleigh, I should be happy about it but it still doesn't seem enough. It's like I'm holding him back from doing what he wants and it's obvious where he's stormed off to now so that proves I'm right.

I sat alone with Charleigh still asleep upstairs. I closed the message and looked at the background on his phone, it's one of me and him kissing in bed, I remember taking it one morning whilst I was still pregnant and we had only been together a few days. They seem to be the best days now I look back. My background has always been one of me and Jamie, it was taken in American when we went on holiday with Amy and Lewis. I thought I'd finally got the love those two share when Jamie told me he loved me, but now it feels like it hardly began. I wiped away a tear and went to bed with a head rattling with thoughts.

Jamie's P.O.V

My head in thumping, I can still hear the music beats in my ringing ears. What have I just done? I should never have gone out, Lewis is right, if I would have stayed at home we could have sorted this out rather than making the situation worse.

"Jamie?" a voice spoke behind me as I stood looking in the bathroom mirror.

"What?" I replied.

"Are you coming back to bed?"

I turned around looking back at Melissa standing in nothing but my shirt.