19.

"Let's go home," I grinned as we pulled away breathless.

"Yeah?"

I nodded taking his hand and leading him to the car.

The drive home dragged like you wouldn't believe, we're both eager to continue where we left off with roaming hands.

He parked his car in the drive and opened up the front door. I scurried upstairs letting him lock up but before I reached the bedroom I'm spun around and pulled into his arms.

"Wait here," he smirked standing me against the wall whilst he vanished into the bedroom.

I stood flustered looking back in the mirror across the landing. My blazer is off one shoulder and vest is raised. I stroked my bump gently and noticed a couple of stretch marks that have appeared recently.

"Okay," Jamie said inviting me into his bedroom.

I smiled pressing my lips to his. His hands slid around my body and his tongue explored my mouth. This lust has got me weak at the knees. We stepped backwards towards the bed and as my legs hit the mattress Jamie gently laid me down on the soft duvet.

My negative thoughts returned as his hands caressed and hovered around my stomach. I closed my eyes trying to forget the marks and enjoy his soft kisses down my neck but the higher my top rose, the more conscious I became. I tugged at his shirt to distract him and watched as he lifted it over his head and tossed it to the floor.

He shrugged my blazer off my shoulders and unbuttoned my jeans leaving me in my vest top and knickers. I tried to undress him but his hands preferred to roam up my top, unfortunately making me uncomfortable.

"Are you okay?" he whispered against my lips, pecking them.

I nodded trying so hard to relax, but with my body nearly naked below him I froze.

"No, I can't Jamie," I mumbled.

"What?"

"I'm sorry, I don't think I can do this."

"It will be strange at first, but we'll get used to it."

"No it's not that."

"Are you still thinking about Kelly?" he asked.

"It's not you, it's me. I'm sorry, please stop," I said pushing his hands away.

"Tiffany what's wrong?"

"I'm conscious of my body."

"What? Don't be silly, look at you," he replied.

"I'm six months pregnant with horrendous stretch marks."

He sighed. "I think you're beautiful, but we don't have to do this if you're not comfortable."

"I'm sorry," I mumbled.

"It doesn't matter."

"It does, how can I expect you to change when I won't even have sex with you."

"There's no rush, it's still early days. I can wait, but I want you to forget these negative thoughts. I love you and your pregnant body."

I smiled weakly wrapping my arms around his neck cuddling him this time.

"Another night," I whispered.