Chapter 23: Perdessa's Diaries {Part 3}

November 29 , 2018 -Odessa

It's been a while now hasn't it.

I didn't think I had this old thing any more, considering I don't have many things on my back anymore.

To summarize events that I missed writing down: I was attacked by a possessed Nyx. I'm not going into it, but let's just say I can't stand to be around her anymore. Artemis found me a few hours later in an alleyway, which I thought she was Nyx, I panicked and ran and somehow ended up crying on her shoulder? It happened really fast..

Artemis turned me into a wolf so I could go in front of the gods without wanting to cry about my body. I became a god of some really nasty things, got full blessings from some of the Olympians, got some wings and became the guardian for Artemis' hunt.

Sounds like a lot, but just wait:

I switched into a female form for protection from being slaughtered by the hunters, but instead woke my 'second soul' out of her dormant state (her name is Odessa, apparently). Then she crushed hardcore on Thalia and now I have to witness them making out every morning.

FUNNNNNNNNNNNN

——-

IT'S NOT EVEN A FEW HOURS LATER AND ODESSA ACCIDENTALLY GOT US PREGNANT BY JUST THINKING ABOUT GETTING PREGNANT BY THINKING IT! I SAY US BECAUSE I HAVE TO USE HER FORM DUE TO US BEING IN THE HUNTERS CAMP FULL TIME. IF MY LIFE COULD STOP THROWING ME CURVEBALLS, THAT WOULD BE NICE!
.
.
.

[HI! ODESSA HERE!! I INFILTRATED PERCY'S DAIRY TO SAY THAT HE CAN'T BLAME ME!! IT WAS THALIA'S DUMB QUESTION THAT GOT US INTO THIS MESS!!!! That is all!]
.
.
.
April 29th, 2019 -Percy

My anxiety is getting really bad. Every time a hunter looks at me for too long when I'm in control of our body, I panic. I swear they've figured me out.

I don't want to be casted out again.

I don't want to be sent back to Camp Half Blood.

I just want to build myself a little cabin in the woods with the only people allowed being Odessa, Artemis, and our soon-to-be-born baby. I just want peace and quiet that I don't have to run from anymore.
.
.
.

Sep 16, 2019 -Odessa

I had my beautiful baby girl today!!

o m l

I.     lo v e.      he r.      so.    m u ch!!!!!

We named her Amara Sopatra Selene Jackson!!

Each of her names have a meaning:

-Amara means Eternal, or love,
-Sopatra means Father's savior,
-Selene means moon, after Artemis, his other {Non- Official} love
-And Jackson is our last name.

Percy and I have been arguing about her name since day one haha, 'Amara' and 'Selene' were my ideas. Percy chose 'Sopatra' because my little angel gives him someone to live for, even when life get's tough? Sentimental, I knowwww.

...

Percy wanted for me to add that Thalia pissed me off after I gave birth and had to switch forms with him due to exhaustion. Don't know why that was so important, but I guess he just wants me to rant somewhere healthy? Who knows.
.
.
.
Sep 17,2019 -Percy

We're on the run again. This time it's finally going to only be Odessa, Amara, and I. No one else. If only there's a way Odessa and I could separate our forms to take care of Amara and split the labor of building a new home.

I will write once we make it to a far enough distance.

.
.
.

________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N)

Hey Guysssssss! Here's the next chapter for ya!

Love you guys so much! Thank you for reading, I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY  do appreciate you guys sticking with me <3

AUG 25, 2020 UPDATE: Fixed up grammar, fixed small points that had to changed and added a few sentences here and there. Nothing much but it's still better than what it was.

-Queen_Gibby678 <3