Chapter 12: 3...2...1...ACTION

Kris’s POV

“so the movie will be called 'He’s My Bad Boy' and its going to be like a Beauty and the Beast kind of thing. Dana’s gonna be the bad boy and your character is going to be the good girl, basically belle. So what do you say?” Mr Grey asks. “holy crap!” I shout “she said she’ll do it” Will said for me. “Hold up! Why am I the villain? Why am I the mean girl?” Bree interrupts, Mr Grey speaks “Bree if you want to be in this movie you will be the character I tell you to be, because no offense you’re too mean to be a good girl” I giggle as her jaw drops. “Calm down babe, calm down” Dana says while putting his arm around her. “We will start everything tomorrow with scripts and what not”. 

We all go into the Gabe’s car, Bree has gone home in her own car, and I start screaming in the car like a mad woman. “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” “oh my god what’s wrong! Dana what did you do!” Gabe yelled “me! I didn’t do anything, why do you think I did something?” Dana yelled back. “I’m sorry guys, I’m just excited I’m in a movie!!!” then I scream again. 

Dana’s POV

“So I can see you’re very happy” Will says “only because his princess is gonna be Kris” Cole teased. “I cant believe it, I’m gonna be in a movie and Kris is my leading lady!” “woah there horsy you still have Bree” Will interrupts my happiness “don’t even mention her, please” I begged. “Just break up with her Dana, you need to pick one, I get that you like both girls, but honestly which one do you like the most? Cuz I choose Krissy” Cole said, which made me think. I couldn’t choose, gahh why does my life have to be so hard. 

(1 week later) A/N ok I know there is a lot of skipping, but it makes things faster. 

Me and Kris are at the recording studio recording some songs for the movie. We have just finished our duet of Beauty and the Beast and she has to sing this song called "Only you" (made up song). She sounded amazing, I swear I almost cried. I couldn’t help but just stare at her, and when it got to the chorus she looked at me like the words were directed to me, and it gave me the chills. 

“Dana?” I turn around and see Kris, “Kris” I say back, “do you like wanna run over some lines and then get food?” she asks “cool it’s a date” I reply and then got myself ready. 

Me and Kris are now at the beach sitting behind some rocks, and learning our lines, I couldn’t keep focused because Kris was wearing this button up shirt and 3 of her buttons weren’t unbuttoned so it kinda showed cleavage. I’m a man, I cant help but look okay. She is such a good actress *Kris is saying this as the character she is playing in the movie*  “you don’t get it! I did all of this for you, do you know why? Because I love you!” *back to real reality*

“I love you too”

Oh crap! Did I just say that? That’s not my line, oh my god, I’m screwed. “Excuse me?” she asks “uhhhh” I don’t know what to say, what should I say? “uhhh I mean I love your line, that line just gives me goosebumps, anyway lets carry on” smooth Dana, real smooth. I mentally face palm myself. 

After learning the lines we decided to walk along the beach. “so… how is Connor?” I ask her “well I havent really hung out with him, he is always busy, but I can still live, how about you? How about Bree?” she asks me “same old, she still doesn’t like you, you know.” I reply. And she nods her head. I quickly slip my hand into hers. And she looks down at our hands intertwined. “Cant best friends hold hands?” I question her and she doesn’t answer and she holds my hand even tighter. At this moment I actually feel like I’m getting somewhere. 

We arrive at home and everyone is asleep so, we sneak in quietly. We both go up stairs and I bring Kris to her room since mine is opposite hers. “I had a good day, I havent really hung out with just us in ages” she said, her hair fell on her face and I tucked it behind her ear “yeah, same here” I lean in, and she leans in to. Then just about when we actually do it “beep, beep” her phone rings. She reaches out for her phone but I take it off her “no, I cant wait anymore” then I crash my lips onto hers.

FINALLY! 

Kris’s POV

Next thing I knew we were kissing, his lips feel so nice, I look up at him and I pull him to kiss me again, I feel his hand slowly move down my back, he puts his hand at the back on my thigh and picks me up and I kiss him harder. We go in my room and he puts me down on my bed as he is on top of me, he starts kissing my neck and moan quietly while he is unbuttoning my shirt and I take off his, then throwing it onto the ground. 

***

The next morning I wake up and see Dana’s bare chest. I remembered, we were making out! Me and Dana! I remember how good it felt, it made my heart beat faster and made my lips all tingly, which I never got from Connor ‘ahhhh!’ Dana wakes up. “what!” he said, the boys come running in my room David carrying air freshner “what happened!” Will said and then he sees me and Dana in bed, with my shirt unbuttoned and Dana wearing no shirt at all. “Did you two-but you have-you’re in a- ughh!” Will stuttered. I hid my face in the blanket. I could see Wills face turning pale and looking like he was going to pass out.

Next thing I knew I was in the living room with the guys they all looked pretty serious. “This has got to be the most awkwardest situation I have ever been in!” Will said loudly “you guys, I don’t even know what to say” Gabe starts off “first what is up with you David? an air freshner really? if Kris was in real danger, what would you do, spray the guy and make him smell like a tropical breeze?" I just ended up giggling at his remark, then he turned serious "secondly,you two are in a relationship, Connor and Bree, do you remember them? What if they found out about this? What if it was you who’s boyfriend or girlfriend was cheating on, you wouldn’t like it.” Gabe lectured, and me and Dana looked at each other guilty. “What do you think Will?” Gabe asks. “In all honesty Dana I like you for my sister, but you two are doing this even when you’re in a relationship, Dana, a relationship that you cant even get out of, you cant like Bree and Kris, there can only be one. You can never do this again, by all means do it when you two are dating but right now, you’re going to hurt others if you do this. Don’t do it again, or you can say bye to Kris!” Will says sternly making everyone present feel cold at the last few words he said, he has never sounded so serious before, does he actually mean it? Will he pull me away from Dana if this happens again? Without another word he leaves the room. Me and Dana are both left to talk “they’re right, we cant do this, I have just practically cheated on my boyfriend, on a guy I know that I will never get. We need to stop” I said before leaving Dana on his own in the living room. 

Dana’s POV

Those words hurt me. I don’t want to stop, but I’m cheating on Bree I’m not that kind of guy, but I like Kris too much, I might as well just break up with Bree, I’m starting to like Kris more and more each day. Will’s right, there can only be one! 

I am now at the studio, we are going to be filming soon and I need to run my lines with Kris. Its gonna be so easy to act like I’m in love with her because I am, but its going to be so hard to act like it around Bree.

I walk to Kris’s dressing room “hey Kris, can we run over this scene please? I kinda screwed up in the rehearsals” she nods, “but there is a kissing scene here” she said “we’ll just skip it” I replied. Then we start to do the scene. I was getting nervous through every word I said, each word lead up to the kiss… 

The next thing I knew, Kris’s lips crashed onto mine. We both knew what we were doing is wrong but neither of us pulled away, I pick her up and we both walk to the couch and I sit on it while Kris is still kissing me and straddling me her legs on either side of me. Then we both pulled away and she looked shock at what we just did and she ran out of the door. 

A/N~ ooooooooooohhh, what's gonna happen?