Chapter 19: Premier Night

Kri's POV

It was premier night and me and the boys and Alex were at the big screen watching the movie, along with other big celebs, reporters and the cast and crew. The movie came out pretty good, I never thought I would look that good on camera. Towards the sad part of the movie I could see Will crying and Cole crying I heard Cole say to Dana “dude how could you do that to Kris? Oh my god, so sad!” Dana replied and laughs “dude I was supposed to do that it was my character”. 

At the end of the show, the cast of ‘He's My Bad Boy’ stands up as everyone started applauding.

When we went out me and Dana were stopped by an interviewer. “so… we are here today with Dana Vaughns and Kristen Marie Jay Behlendorf, which yes is the sister of Will in Dana’s band IM5. Now I have just watched the movie premier of ‘He's My Bad Boy’ and it was amazing!” Me and Dana both said thank you. The interviewer carried on “I suggest to all of you to watch that movie, its a modern twist on Beauty and the Beast.” she turns to me and Dana “now I heard that you two work really well, and when it came to the scenes you two had to do together you never really had to do retakes did you? You did perfect the first time.” and we both nod “yes” I said. “But in that movie woah, you two were making me feel butterflies in my stomach how could you make your acting so believable and filled with emotion and love, because I have heard that this is your first ever main role movie, you Dana are used to the camera all the time but you Kris, this is all new to you. So how do you both make tour acting so realistic?” she asked.

Dana turned to me and said “well it helps if you’re really in love with the person you’re working with. Kris.” I was blushing like crazy “oooooohh she’s blushing” the interviewer pointed out “well I know Kris that this is your first time acting on a movie how does it feel?” she asks me and I reply “I feel great, ya know I get to work with my boyfriend/best friend and he is always there to help me out when I need it and he gives me advice, but yeah working to produce this movie was a lot of fun, and shout out to our Director Pete Grey for making all of this happen” I smile and Dana kisses my cheek. 

As we walked away from the interviewer we went past Bree who was also being interviewed she was asked questions about her and Dana and she ended up saying all this bullcrap that it just didn’t work out between them and that she dumped him. Although she missed out a huge part that she was psycho jealous girlfriend that almost tried to kill her boyfriends best friend! Me and Dana rolled our eyes and walked away. 

Mike the head of the record label for IM5 walked to us “hey boys!” he said “what up Mike” David said and Mike gave all the boys a bro hug and gave me a hug too. “I need to talk to you young lady. Meet me in my office tomorrow at 12 okay, I have big news for you!”

*next day* 

Me Dana and Will go to starstruck records too meet Mike. We entered his office and he greeted us. He started “well, you might be wondering why I wanted you to come here today. Well first I really liked the movie and I was also impressed by your performance at your showcase along with these 2 other girls you might know. And I wanted to start a new girl group only with 3 girls and the group will be called 3G.” I could see the boys getting excited, but Mike carried on “and I want you to be one of the girls in the group!” I froze on the spot, I felt like I wasn’t moving for 20 minutes but in reality 10 seconds. 

“You want me to be in a girl group?” I asked he nodded I stand up in joy jumping up and down “ahhhhhh yes, yes I will do it! Ahhhh!” all 3 of the guys laugh at how happy I am “who are the girls though?” I asked. He presses a button on his table and says “bring in the girls” and then he points to the door. Guess who they are…. 

“girl’s meet Kris!” Mike said, I turned around slowly and to my delight I see Leah and Sam standing there. “No way!!! AHHHHHH! We all said, we hugged each other and screamed.

Will’s POV

I’m really happy for my sister I cant believe she is now going to be in an upcoming girl group with her 2 best friends! She is also going to be in the same record label as me and the guys! They kind of screamed for a whole 2 minutes I think, just freaking out about what happened. 

I quickly call up the boys to meet me at KFC to eat some chicken to celebrate the girls achievement. We left the building and we all went to KFC and the boys met us there. They congratulated the girls and we then stuffed our face with chicken. 

“Can me and Kris go to the beach for a while?” Dana asks me. I find that really cute to be honest, he’s asking me permission to take Kris out. So I smiled and said “yes brother in law” he laughs and him and Kris leave. 

Dana’s POV 

“Well done babe! I’m proud of you!” I kiss her on the lips, and I pick her up and carry her to some big rocks and set her down there. I sat next to her she laid her head on my shoulder and we just sat there looking at the horizon, the sunset was beautiful. 

I then wrapped a gold chain with a ring on her neck. She looks down on it “oh my god Dana!” she said in shock “the ring on the gold chain, is the infinte sign, which proves that I will love you forever!” I said “well that was a bit cheesy!” she said back “oh you like it when I’m cheesy” she nodded her head and smiled then looks at the necklace. “But why did you put a ring on a necklace chain?” she asks “well I wanted to be different a ring and necklace all in one!” I said while laughing. She smiles at me and then says “I love you Dana”

“I love you too Kris” I say back then kiss her. 

A/N~ Today's chapter was short in my opinion, but this story is almost coming to an end :( there is 2 more chapters so, be prepared for that. hope ya'll liked this :D