Chapter 21: She's mine

A/N~ here you go guys the last chapter, oh my god, I know I should've updated this ages ago, but I didnt want it to end, so I kinda just dragged it along for a bit, but I hope you like this chapter, and sorry if it might not be as long as the other chapters. 

Dana's POV

The girls have just finished performing, “so thank you everybody for coming here tonight I hope you enjoyed our performances and good news for all of you screaming girls out there scream IM5!” she shouts and then the audience scream back “IM5”

“I cant hear you say IM5!” she shouts again the audience answer back “IM5!”

“ok good, everybody here is IM5!” she says then walks to the side of the stage. 

As we pass her, she looks at me but then looks away, she is clearly trying to ignore me because of  what i've been doing to her, but I didnt want her to fall out me, not tonight, this is a very special night for me, so when she walks past me, I quickly interlock her hands with together, and then let go quickly as I have to walk onto stage.

We sing our 4 songs, and Kris stayed on the side of the stage watching us. I was getting even more nervous by the minute. Then we finish the song. “Good luck bro” Cole whispers in my ear, and the other boys pat my back and give me reasurring smiles, my heart start beating so fast that I feel like its going to drop out of my chest. Then they let down the big screen behind us and start showing pictures of me and Kris through out the years, starting from the last time I saw her which was when we were 14, then when we started dating when we were 16 years old and till now, 24 years old I cannot believe that we have been together this long, I look at her standing at the side of the stage, with a really confused expression on her face. My song starts playing, its kind of a really old song now, but here goes nothing. 

Kris’s POV

As I was watching the boys performance, suddenly the screen starts showing a bunch of pictures of me and Dana, and I was so confused. Then he starts singing 'Marry Me' by Jason Derulo, my heart started beating and next thing I knew I was being dragged on stage by Sam and Leah, and the crowd started screaming, I didn’t even know what was going on, but then I just stood there watching Dana while he was singing to me. 

A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head

When I think of all the years I wanna be with you

Wake up every morning with you in my bed

That's precisely what I plan to do

And you know one of these days when I get my money right

Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life

We'll forever be in love, so there ain't no need to rush

But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

I swear that I will mean it

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

When the chorus came, Dana grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes then carried on singing. I could tell he meant every word he was saying through this song, and I knew what was coming towards me. I cannot believe we have been together this long, before I was just one of his bestfriends, that he would never date and now here I am on stage, and him singing to me, it makes me feel like i'm going to cry. 

At the end of the song he comes towards me and pulls me right in the centre of the stage, and he stands there staring at me. We looked at each other for ages which seemed like an hour. Then he starts saying a huge speech. 

“Kristen, we’ve been going out for 8 years now? And I know that we’ve been through a lot through the past, but honestly I never thought we would come this far.” I look at him and then too Will who is crying in the corner of the stage, and I could feel my tears falling down too. Dana carries on. 

“Woah, i'm shaking really bad right now, i'm really nervous but, Babe I don’t know what I would do without you, you have always been there for me as a girlfriend, and a best friend I love you Kris so much! I know you’ve had a lot of tough times I just want you to know that I will always be by your side no matter what, and look at you now you finally get to live your dreams and you’ve come so far, and I’ve lived my dream and there is nothing else I could ask for, except for…” 

Dana’s POV

I was so nervous when I said my speech, she was crying and she still looked beautiful and this time she actually looked like an angel, the light was hitting her perfectly and she was wearing a white dress. 

“...and look at you now you finally getting to live your dreams and you’ve come so far, and I’ve lived my dream, and I feel like I am ready to settle down, there is nothing else I could ask for, except …” I say then taking a deep breath, I kneel to the ground and grab her hand, the fans start screaming their heads off, her other hands is covering her mouth. “like in the song Kris…” I pull out the ring and say “Will you marry me?” she lets out a few more tears and so are the boys especially Will and the two girls. She nods her head and says…

After that, there was a long pause, and the entire place was silent. I stared at her nervously what what she going to say? how about if she thought I was going to fast? What if she's not ready? Will breaks the silence "OH MY GOD KRISSY SAY YES! what are you waiting for!" I smile at what Will said, then the crowd starting chanting "YES! YES! YES!"

"so what do you say babe? are you ready to become Mrs Vaughns?" I say giving her a huge smile, and she wipes the tears off her face. “are you crazy? Of course I will!” then I put the ring on her finger and she pulls me up and kisses me and I pick her up and spin her around. The crowd was cheering like insane, and when we both let go, Leah and Sam and the rest of IM5 come in a join the hug. This has go to be the best concert ever! well at least the most interesting. 

IM5 boys POV (Except Dana) 

We cannot believe that our bestfriend and brother! are actually getting married! when Dana told us the plan, we admit it was quite cheesy, but now that he actually did it, all of us are in tears, we honestly cannot believe that this is happening right now, we are so proud of Dana, that he got a girl as amazing and beautiful as Kris, lucky guy, he's our idol now, on how to get good girls ahahaha, and now Dana and Will are brother in laws!!! which technically means the rest of us are his brother in laws to. We are so proud of you Dana! and the fact that he got married before all of us, makes us pretty sad since he was the youngest. But still happy for him. 

*day of the wedding*

Dana's POV

I saw her walking up to the alter with her father and she looked absolutely amazing, my mouth dropped wide open and Will closes my mouth for me, since I knew the next thing I would do is drool over her. I couldn’t believe that me and Kris would actually be like this we are getting married it seemed like yesterday when me and Kris were only 16 and just dating and now I get to spend the rest of my life with her. This moment looked like and felt like that time when I flashed forward while we were filming the movie ‘My Bad Boy’. 

The boys were my best men and the girls were Kris’s. Now she is opposite me and instead of putting the rings on each others fingers we had it on a silver chain and we wore at as a necklace. We said our vows and then kissed passionately, everyone was crying as in the boys, the girls and our parents, this has got to be a dream. But it is the high light of my life. . .

I feel like everything is perfect, this day, this bow tie, this priest, my life. Ya know why?….. Because
She’s Mine .

A/N~ And they lived happily ever after! The end! i dont want this fanfic to end, i have never made a fanfic in my life and i dont want my first one to end! :'( but there you go guys, i hope you liked this and enjoyed reading this as much as i did. and if you dont already know about my other fanfic please read it, its called 'What If....'thanks for all your votes and comments, but buh bi to this fanfic.