Chapter 17: Love, Hate, Volleyball

Kris's POV

I come out of my dressing room wearing sports gear, some green shorts with a blue tank top, and I had my hair tied up. Dana was behind me looking at my ass, how do I know? Well he gave it away when he slapped my ass and said "I love how your ass looks like in those shorts. Babe!" "babe?" I ask "yes, you will become my babe sooner or later, so I might aswell start calling you it now" he replied with a huge smile then we both walked to Pete who was with Bree, we just ignored her.

"Hello Krana" Pete said "Krana?" Dana asks "yes... since you two are always together, it will be easier just calling you Krana instead of Kris and Dana. Anyway, since we are not filming in the next hour there are little people here to meet and greet the main cast. They're all waiting in my office so please make your way in there." Pete says while pointing to the direction of his office.

Once the main cast came in they all started screaming, mostly for Dana though, and when he said little people, he really meant little people, they were children from the age of 5-10 I think. They were all adorable, so I sat in between these two twins and Dana sat opposite me in between these other girls who gave him a hug.

*

Its been at least 25 minutes and talking to these kids was amazing. I got to know things about them and they got to know things about me. "Can I take a picture with you?" this little girl asks Dana, "of course you can!" Dana says, and he takes a picture with her. He is so nice, he is really good with children and that smile is just so blinding!

Dana's POV

I looked over at Kris, she was taking a picture with this little girl, she is really good with kids which makes me love her even more. Then I look over at Bree in the corner who looks like she has just been stamped on by a cow, I don't think she is enjoying herself at all. The song 'Freaks like me' by Todrick Hall starts playing and Kris starts dancing with the little girls surrounding her, I walk towards them and start dancing too.

When the song finished, a little girl asks us "Can you two sing Beauty and the Beast please, the soundtrack was beautiful and both of your voices together just is just mesmerising" me and Kris both nod then starts singing the song. She starts it off and then me. Her voice is angelic, I was hypnotized and almost forgot my cue. I started singing but looked at her the whole time.

When was sang the last line of the song "Beauty and the Beast...." I held her hand and I hear the little girls squealing, laughing and giggling. A little boy walks towards Kris, "can I get a kiss from you? I love your voice and you're my crush" he says, I start smiling at her "sure okay" she says and then leans into kiss him on the cheek but then turns around all of a sudden making Kris kiss his lips. "Thanks babe" he winks at her and then runs away. Kris just stays there frozen and then looks at me giggling. "that little guy just stole a kiss from you!" I said pretended to be hurt.

Two twin girls approach me and Kris. "Can we have a picture with you?" one of them asks. "sure thing babe come on." Kris says while picking one of them up and sitting her on her lap and I do the same with the other twin. They're mom takes a picture of us, then Ivette comes in with her phone. "Don't move a muscle I need to take a picture of this" she said to us, so we smile for the camera. "this looks beautiful!" she said while fan girling. She shows me and Kris the picture and in all honesty we looked like parents.

We then got called out to start filming but just as I was about to leave the room the same girl who asked me and Kris to sing Beauty and the Beast grabbed my hand. "hello there sweety, is there anything you want?" I ask while kneeling down so I could look at her properly. Kris stopped and looked at us. "Is Kristen your princess?" she asks, I turned to face Kris who was blushing. "why do you ask that?" I say.

"Because you two look at each other funny, you held her hand while you two were singing and you stared at her though the entire song. Besides that's how my mommy and daddy look at each other." she said.

I started to smile and said "yes, she is my princess" I kissed the girl on the forehead, and then kissed Kris's cheek and held her close. The kid looked at us happily and then ran to her mom. "so I'm your princess?" Kris asked me, "yes you are! But can I ask you for a favor?"

"what is it?"

"kiss me on the cheek?" I smiled and she leans in to kiss me on the cheek but I move my head and she ends up giving me a peck on the lips. I ran away as soon as she pulled back, she stood there in shock. "Dana!" she said "what? If that kid gets a kiss on the lips why cant I?" then we both laughed and she comes running to me and jumping on my back then kisses me on the cheek.

Today is a good day.

Kris's POV

Now we are shooting the volleyball scene, and Bree is standing next to me. "And.... Action!" pete said for like the 100th time, since Bree was doing things wrong, she has been 'accidentally' pushing me over and nudging me. For the past 5 takes she elbowed me in the stomach, thrown the ball at my head, stepped on my foot, pushing me which made me land on one of my other cast members. I mean honestly give it a break, I'm starting to lose my patience. When I had to hit the ball up, she did it again, but this time it really hurt, she banged right into me, elbowing my face and pushing me on the ground. Cut!" pete said angrily "Bree what on frickin earth are you doing!" I get up slowly and touch my nose, blood is dripping down. I heard someone say "get her some tissues" I got up and stormed angrily to Bree "what the fuck is wrong with you!" I yelled, "what's wrong with me? Whats wrong with you, you're the one who stole Dana!" she argued back, "oh my god you are a pathetic little-, get over it, how can you hold a grudge for so long. Let it go!"

"Oh you wanna go there bitch" she pushes me and I push her back.

"Bring it! I said.

We just started arguing and fighting, she kept pushing me so I pushed her back even harder. Dana grabbed hold on my waist and pulled me back. Pete was holding onto Bree's waist holding her back "calm down!" he yelled at Bree.

I opened my dressing room door angrily and it banged it against the wall. I grabbed some tissues and looked in the mirror. "let me do it." Dana said while taking the tissues away from me and wiping the blood off my nose and tilting my head back. "Are you okay?" he asked. "No, I am so sick of her, I'm not even making eye contact with her but she is still coming after me, I'm really tired of it."

After wiping the blood off my nose, he picked me up and sat me on the table and him standing inbetween my legs "stay strong K, I'm here for you anyway and all Bree is going to get is karma so if she wants to play dirty we'll play dirty too" we both smile and he kisses me, and I push my lips against his even harder, and I could feel his hands going inside my shirts and feeling my back. Ivetter coughs at the door, trying to get our attention. "You guys are back on, Kris is completely fine now after getting a kiss from her Prince Charming. Then we both make our way to the set.

Bree's POV

I'm going to get her. I'm going to get her. I'm going to get her! I HATE HER! Its war Krissy. I throw a dart at a picture of her face!

A/N~ I actually found this chapter quite cute, what do you guys think? and I think Bree is going nuts!