Chapter 16: You've been caught red handed!

David’s POV

Me and the boys start running to the car to go to the hospital, but before we leave the building I hear someone laughing and then she mentioned ‘Kris’ which caught my full attention. It came from Bree’s room I watched her she was on the phone to someone she kept on laughing her face was filled with joy “oh my god, do you know my plan about me swapping and altering Kris’s costumes, making them smaller so that she thinks that she is getting fat, totally worked! She hasn’t been eating properly and she keeps throwing up the food that she ate, this is just too funny and today she fainted on set. Honestly this might sound very mean but I was so happy. She deserves what she got! If Dana is planning to leave me for her then I will just make her life hell!” she says in her sickening voice, and then she laughed. I felt hot blood run through my veins, I was past angry, now I’m furious! 

I burst into her room and she looks at me in shock then hanging up whoever she was talking to on the phone. “David?” she asks pretending to be innocent. “I grabbed her shirt and lifted her up “you did this! You did that to Kris! Just because you are a jealous little brat that Dana loves her more then you?!” I yelled “David let go off me you’re hurting me!” she yelled helplessly “no! you are a terrible sick person!” The boys came running in pulling me away from Bree “woah, woah bro what are you doing!” Gabe asked “why don’t you ask the bitch!” I spat at Bree, “what are you talking about?” Cole asks confused. “She was just on her phone, talking to one of her mates about what she has been doing to Kris, she was the one who was sabotaging Kris’s costumes to make her think that she was gaining weight!” I yelled. 

Cole and Gabe looks at her in anger and she just stood there frozen. “Bree I cant believe you did this! Is this true?" Cole asked but there was a long silence  "You are a monster. She hasn’t been eating and throwing up for weeks! You made her suffer and you didn’t even stop!” Cole shouted at her. “Dana was going to leave me, for her you cant blame me” she said while sobbing a little. “Yes we can, did you think he was going to stay with you forever? ya know we gave you a chance, we didn’t like you for Dana but since he is like our brother, we have had to put up with you for ages, I knew you were a bitch but I never thought you would go this far!” Gabe said “do you know how much bull you have put Dana in? he liked Kris even when he was going out with you, he didn’t want to break up with you because he loved you, but since you turned into satan wouldn’t you just think to yourself that maybe Kris wasn’t the problem, it was you, if you didn’t become a witch then Dana would never have even thought of breaking up with you.” Cole snapped at her. And she lead out a lot of tears. 

“You are a sick, sick person Bree, that you would even laugh about someone ending up in hospital for your doings! That is just evil, you have put both Dana and Kris through hell, and you say that you love him, well guess what. fuck it!” I shouted. Me and the boys walk towards the door “we’re making sure that this gets to Dana and you two will be over for sure!” Cole stated before walking out the door. Bree runs in front of us and she drops her knees to the ground begging us “please, please don’t tell Dana, I love Dana I don’t want to lose him please.”

“you must be a right crack head if you think that we’re gonna keep this a secret from Dana, you two are over!” Gabe said and we went around her. Her tears stopped and before we left the building she spoke again “just look out for Kris, you wouldn’t want her to end up being pushed in a pool again do you?” my eyes widened. “you pushed her in the pool, that almost cost her, her life!” I shouted and clenched my fist but cole whispered in my ear and tols me to calm down. “Listen Bree” Gabe said calmly “be careful with what you do in your life, all of those things that you did to Kris will come back to you and smack you in the face, and what will happen to you will be even worse, its called KARMA, you will have no friends you will be forever alone. No one likes you already, we all hate you but since we are nice people we still talk to you, so if all of this comes back to you, don’t say we didn’t warn you.” Gabe stands up and walks out of the door and me and Cole following him. What he said to Bree gave me the chills, to Bree that would probably come out as a physiological punch in the throat.