Chapter 10: Bad Dayz

Kris’s POV

“Krissy? Krissy? Wake up. You’re late for school” I heard a voice saying, when I heard that last part, my eyes swung open. “Shit” I said. Dana was standing next to my bed, and I stood up very quickly “what time is it!” I asked “7.45” he replied “oh fudge cakes!” I ran to the bathroom and cleaned my face. I’m F'ing late for school I only have 15 minutes to get there. And today was the special day. The showcase! I am panicking, I need to get this right, I need to practice at school and so far I’m still not dressed for school yet. 

I ran back in my room and Dana is still there he was making my bed, what a cutie. Anyway, I ran in and took my clothes off, I might seem like a slut right now for doing that in front of Dana but we don’t care we do it all the time, besides being in my underwear is like being in my bikini. I quickly put my school uniform on. Our school uniform is pretty hot to be honest, our colours were red and blue, I had a blue blazer but I decided to wear the red one today. I put on my white shirt and the tie, with my cream skirt, I put my white socks on and my black shoes with heels. And grabbed my white back pack. 

I knew that Bree was coming over today, and I wanted to get out of the house before she did. 

“Do you need a ride to school?” Dana asks, but I was rushing “no its fine, Cole’s taking me” then I ran downstairs to find cole rapped in blankets and he was coughing and sneezing, he was sick. Just my luck. I approached him “Cole? Are you okay?” I asked “no not really, I know you’re late and you are relying on me to drive you to school, but I really can't so sorry, ask Dana to drive you to school, he will definitely do it.” Cole replied. I look over at Dana who is just giving me a smirk, “look if it makes you feel better you look hot in your school uniform” Dana says, and I roll my eyes.  Then I heard the front door open and close “baby I am here!” Bree, for frick sakes. “Kris I’m happy to take you too school” Dana says. “no I’m fine, I’ll just run to school” I said, and grabbed my bags. “What kind of school do you go too? You look like a slut!” Bree shouts at me “well at least this is just a school uniform, at least I don’t naturally look like a slut, like you!” I snapped back, and ran out of the door. 

Dana’s POV 

Man I love seeing Kris in her school uniform, she looks cute but hot at the same time. She finds out that cole can't take her too school and she is super late, I offer too, but I don’t think she wants to be in the same car as Bree. Kris quickly runs out of the door and starts running. I felt sorry for her she’s late, she has a showcase in 10 hours and she is running to school in heels. I run to my car with Bree following me, she keeps asking where I’m going but I blank her. She comes in the car with me. 

I drive off and see Kris running, she is holding a bunch of papers and drops some, but she picks them quickly and runs again. I beep the horn at her. BEEP! BEEP! “Krissy get in the car!” She looks at me then Bree “no way!” then she starts running again. “Kris!”. Bree holds my arm, “Dana she said she doesn’t want a ride, lets just go get something to eat and leave her.” “I’m not leaving her to run to school okay?” I said to Bree which came out kind of rudely. “Kris come on get in the car, you’ve only got 5 minutes left, you’re not gonna get to school on time” I yelled while she is still running, “ I am fine, seriously I’ll make it, just go on along with Bree k?” she yelled back. “Dana lets just go she doesn’t-” Bree gets cut off when I speed the car to get a head of Kris, and as she was about to cross the street I stop the car right in front of her and got out of the car. “Dana what the hell are you doing?” Bree yells. I grab hold of Kris’s arm and pull her inside the car, and open the door to the back seat “I’m sending you to school whether you like it or not!” she gets in the car and sits at the back silently.