Chapter 20: Flashbacks

Dana’s flashbacks

*flashback. Dana’s 18th birthday*

So it had just been New years, its been a good one except for the fact that the girls couldn’t be there, 3G has been on tour and they’re really big now, and I havent seen Kris in a while and today is my 18th birthday and Kris was supposed to be coming back today so she could make it for my birthday but sadly her flight got cancelled and now she is stuck in Chicago. 

Right now I’m having a blast at my beach party, in all honesty I didn’t see this coming I never planned for a beach party but the guys surprised me! All my amazing friends are there like Toddrick Hall he also bought Tori Kelly over which was the high light of my day and she also sang me a song, and I almost fainted. I was really happy but without Kris here, I just feel kind of disappointed, man I miss her so much! And there are a lot of pretty ladies here at my party right now but all I can think of is Kris.

I walk towards the rocks where me and Kris used to sit all the time when we went to the beach, that’s where I gave her, her ring necklace last year, hopefully she still wears it. I just sat there staring at the ocean and the waves crashing on the shore. 

The boys came up to me and sat next to me on the rocks “dude cheer up, this is your birthday party, we tried to make it super fun to make up for Kris not being here” David said while patting my back “I know I’m sorry guys, I appreciate all of this but-” I said but Will cut me off “but I know that Kris will make it up to you when she gets back, I’m pretty sure that she wants you to be happy today, so please be happy?”

“she hasn’t even called me” I said looking down at my feet. “Well probably there is a very good explanation to that, but right now, come and enjoy the party will ya!” Cole says happily and then all of them pick me up and drag me to my party. 

When we got home, I kind of just collapsed on the sofa. “That was actually pretty funny” I say while yawning. “Didn’t I tell ya” Cole said “oh bro, I’m sorry but I’ve gotta go, Alex says she’s not feeling to well so she wants me to be with her, sorry dude!” Gabe said then left. “Hey David, Jill wants to see us at the studio immediately” Cole says “oh yeah, sorry Dana but we gotta go!” then they both left the house leaving me and Will at home. “Anywhere you need to be as well?” I asked him while he smiled and had his hands down his pockets. “Actually yes, I have ran out of nutella and I need to get some, also for Kris since she’ll be here tomorrow she will be very disappointed If she doesn’t have her nutella! I’ll be right back!” he said then running out the house, he shut the door and I shouted “yeah well thanks for leaving me alone on my birthday!” I turned to the tv and turned it on. Then I heard the door bell ring. 

Its probably Will, the doof must've forgotten his keys.  I walk towards the door and open it. There is a dude wearing a snap back with a grey hoodie and some jeans. “Can I help you?” I ask “yeah, you Dana Vaughns right?” he said in this weird deep voice, he didn’t even look up at me but I said “yeah I am, who are you?” he stumbled a bit “I uhh… I’m uhhh Chris, Christopher” he said and continued “I'm your new neighbour” I was confused “I didn’t know we had any new neighbours” I said, he still didn’t look at me, I kinda felt suspicious “well I am, and I knew you guys lived here and I’m a huge fan of IM5 so I kinda wanted to like ask if we could hang out sometime?” he said “sure?” it came out more like a question. Then he carried on talking but I kinda blanked out, he lifted his chin up a bit more and I saw his lips, I couldn’t stop staring at him, he looked familiar but I couldn’t put my finger on it I honestly felt gay for a minute since I think I was checking him out. There was something weird about this guy. 

Then I saw a gold chain on his neck, and I quickly took his snap back off. Guess who it was………

KRISSY! Her beautiful ombre hair fell down perfectly and her big brown eyes looked into mine. “hey babe!” she said smiling at me. I pulled her inside and kissed her. I shut the front door and I picked her up resting her back on the front door. I started kissing her like there was no tomorrow! “oh my god, Kris I cant believe you’re here!” then I kissed her neck, and she groaned. I then put her down. “you wouldn’t think I would miss my boyfriends 18th birthday right?” then we sat in the living room. “I cant believe you lied to me!” I said to her “oh calm down it was a surprise that’s why I got all of the boys to leave. Anyway….” she said then grabbing out a small box “here, Happy birthday” I looked at it and it looked like a ring box “woah, you’re not proposing to me are you?” I asked jokingly, she smiled and said “nope, thats your job”. I opened the box and there was a ring that was silver and on the inside it said 'I Will always love my Bad boy!’  and on the outer side it said ‘#Krana forever’  I laughed at that, she can be so damn cheesy sometimes but I don’t care that is sweet. 

I kissed her again and she lied on the couch while I was on top of her. “Ya know you had me fooled when you pretended to be 'Christopher', I also thought I was turning gay, because I was checking you out. You look hot even as a boy” I said, she laughs. And then she whispers in my ear “I also have more present for you. Lets go upstairs” oh boy I couldn’t wait for this. She lead me upstairs and I followed behind her. When we got to my room, I lay on my bed and leaning on my elbow as I stay by the pillows. She stood in front of the mirror undressing her self.

Oh my god I am in heaven, she wore matching underwear so I knew she was planning this, I took off my shirt and then she crawled on to the bed and started taking my jeans off and she straddled me, then kissing me. She moved her kisses to my jaw then down my neck it felt so good. Then I felt her chest and she moaned loudly, and she slowly moved her hand down my crotch  as she was kissing my neck. I felt pure pleasure. Best birthday Ever! 

*A different Flashback*

(8 years ago from present Day this is when, they were 16 years old) 

“I do not want you date my daughter!” he yelled at me “I know boys like you, you are trouble makers, I mean just by looking at you tells me what kind of boy you are, you will just want one thing from Kris and then when you get it you’ll leave her!” I look down speechless. “you’re in a famous boy band Dana you are a celebrity, and there are millions of screaming girls out there, loads of them are beautiful, and don’t tell me you don’t even think of hooking up with any of them! Why would you even choose my daughter when there are a lot of screaming fans out there?" he asked me. 

I was getting really annoyed now and I stand up and voice gets louder “do you know what! Yes I do think that some of my girl fans are attractive I do and sometimes do have the urge to get with them, but I don’t! do you know why? because I love Kris, I love her so much that you cant even imagine! And I don’t appreciate you judging me  by how you see me, yes I might be in a boy band and I might not look like the boy that you want Kris to be with, but I would never leave her. You do not understand how hard and how long I’ve waited for her to be mine. I have been her boyfriend for months now, a year! so how could you possibly say that I will leave her?” then I dropped to the floor kneeling down at Mr, Behlendorfs feet, he looked at me shocked.  

“Please you cant make me break up with her, I wouldn’t know what I would become if we did, and I know that its useless to ask this because I know you’ll say no, but please can I still date Kris?” 

A coupled of minutes later. I was sitting in my bedroom and Kris’s dad comes in. “You’ve passed Dana” he said and I looked confused. “Passed what?" I asked “everything that I put on today was a test. Me, Kris and Will arguing about you, wasn’t real, we made you think it was because I wanted to see if you would fight for my daughter” he replied and my eyes went wide open. “It wasn’t real anything you said?” I asked and he nodded “and someone who kneels in front of me just to ask permission to date my daughter shows that you really love her” I smiled and hugged him. 

*end of flashback*

*present day. 8 years into the future, they are now 24 years old* 

I’m in my dressing room looking at the posters on the wall, they were posters of Kris and her girl group 3G. I have to say they made it really big and made it this far, so did IM5. 3G and IM5 are one of the biggest and successful groups out there. Right now, 3G Is perfoming in front of millions of screaming fans, and we’re on next. 

I’ve just had multiple flashbacks of me and Kris starting from when we first met when we were 12 and onwards. Me and Kris had a lot of tough times, we had a few arguments and we also broke up quite alot, but we also seemed to come running back to each other. I’m still wearing the ring she gave me for my 18th birthday and she is still wearing the ring necklace I gave on the beach 8 years ago. She is honestly the one for me. 

I havent spoken to her all day which I did on purpose and I think she is getting really peeved off but I hope that all changes when I show her this shiny silver piece of metal in my hand. 

A/N~ ahhhhhh!!! there is one more chapter to go and that's the end, i really dont want to finish this fanfic, but it cant go on forever, but prepare yourself for the last chapter! :D